• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DestroAZ

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:DestroAZ
Donor:None at the moment
Wins:24/415:Started MCSG 2 weeks ago
Experience with clan members: I was in 2 clans but they werent really known. I have some tactical knowledge and I have routes on nearly every map. I am a team player and I don't throw "fits" if i die.
Reason for joining Legacy: I would like to gain more experience and become a better team player and pvper. And I want to hang around people who don't call people a hacker 24/7.

DestroAZ

Tribute
Reaction score
]Minecraft IGN DestroAZ
Experience with clan members: I was in 2 clans but they werent really known. I have some tactical knowledge and I have routes on nearly every map. I am a team player and I don't throw "fits" if i die.
Reason for joining Legacy: I would like to gain more experience and become a better team player and pvper. And I want to hang around people who don't call people a hacker 24/7.[/QUOTE]

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
]Minecraft IGN DestroAZ
Reason for joining Legacy: I would like to gain more experience and become a better team player and pvper. And I want to hang around people who don't call people a hacker 24/7.
Get on teamspeak get to know some people before applying c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci