• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentinean_Boy

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Argentinean_Boy
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 309
Experience with Clan Members: Don't really get but um if your asking how i am with clan members im chill you know..
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: you guys are ******* Amazing and i wanna help this clan make it number 1! and my last reason why i should join legacy is because i wanna join a clan that isnt gonna disband after i join xD

alien676

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: alien767/DaOnliAlan
Donor: plantnium
Wins: 530?
Experience with Clan Members: Well Im in the most sucsellfully EU mcsg clan. Emperors. with cheezedoodles :D
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: The clan looks very solid. strong. and i will be in a good US clan. I will try a US, because im actually playing US more than EU. to mnay hackers. so thats the reason. I will be on the tS when i comes home.

eRmac

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:FireBlitzGaming
Donor:no donor ;-;
Wins:259
Experience with Clan Members:in biboys montage he killed me with 1 heart left and that's pretty much it
Reasoning for Joining Legacy:I want to join legacy because I want to take pvp mor Serously and I want to make new friends and also have a rematch with biboy
Not recommend he's bad at the game.

frochacho

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: frochacho
Donor: regular
Wins: 327
Experience with Clan Members: yes
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: a couple of friends are in it, and i just think it would be a nice clan to be in, in general.

Extempia

Career
Reaction score
good job on the win against rebels, let's get the king his 2nd ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member