• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy Rank

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
........ Upgrade to platinum maybe?
Only if all the Legacy players are wiling to foot the value difference. That's $25 for each Diamond ranked player on our system. You'd save more money buying the top 100 players Quantum... which is also not an option currently (running out of shirts).

Jst2Strong

Survivor
Reaction score
I mean I don't have anything wrong with this suggestion but I don't think it's necessary. Maybe when you do /stats it shows your old rank and your current rank. I don't think a designated rank is necessary.
Yeah. I like this idea a tad bit better. I don't think a designated rank is needed.

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
And what do u think should happen to the Diamond Donators?
Platinum, I forgot to put in the fact that there are so little diamond donors, because you can pay $25 to do so much more.
Woah, you're a diamond donor, thats more rare than V.I.P

cbrown

Experienced
Reaction score
What about the top 25 who are been seen the most because of being on the front page of the leaderboards

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
Only if all the Legacy players are wiling to foot the value difference. That's $25 for each Diamond ranked player on our system. You'd save more money buying the top 100 players Quantum... which is also not an option currently (running out of shirts).
Is there any consideration on changing the name of the friend rank? I understand that a new rank could not be added, but you could change friend to legacy, and be done with it.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
I don't see a need for this, although Chad did say that there will be something special for the Top [Something] :p

The legacy leaderboards will be accessible in game. :p

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
Platinum, I forgot to put in the fact that there are so little diamond donors, because you can pay $25 to do so much more.
Woah, you're a diamond donor, thats more rare than V.I.P
How about you stop trying to tell people what to do or criticize the rank people have. So what we have diamond. So what there are few players with it. You can't just ask to have it removed and expect people to dish out the money, because some people don't.

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
People in the top 100 probably don't care much for the rank. They are more focused on playing this game nonstop to get back onto the top of the leaderboards. As for the idea, sure it might be nice, but why bother. Players will see this rank and just target the person who has it. And the rank brings unneeded attention to the user, unless of course, they want the attention and just sit in the hub trying to make friends... And if you want to be recognized for this, your name is already on the legacy leaderboards, that should be plenty of recognition of the hours upon hours you spent playing a computer game.
Actually a lot of the top 100 want this rank so... Including me this idea is great!

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
I think it's a great idea. Just give me like 6 months to get int the top 100.

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
How about you stop trying to tell people what to do or criticize the rank people have. So what we have diamond. So what there are few players with it. You can't just ask to have it removed and expect people to dish out the money, because some people don't.
Just calm down, i'm not telling anyone what to do.. I suggested that you get bumped up to platinum.

reply to this and i will kill ur dog

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci