• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaving - I'm done with this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I had some bad stuff here with those kids, thats one of the reasons why I leave. Thats why I wrote that.
Also, you shouldn't be ashamed or anything of your nationality. Everyone is equal. Although, if you're leaving by your own choice, no problem :)

EErenOfficial

Experienced
Reaction score
OMG,Ali don't give up.Hey you can't go without me.If Ali quits,I will QUIT too.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
It does not matter if people judge you from where you are. I am spanish and people have respected me even though the SPanish community had such a horrible reputation. Good luck in life man c: Hope you accomplish everything you aim for :D

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No! Ali, you were one of the people who I saw going around the forums being extremely helpful and respectful to everyone even though you were banned. Even though you had little chance of being a mod, you still helped out regardless, and I respect that because you were helping out for more than just self-benefit. Please don't leave forever because I'll miss seeing you around the forums :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci