• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaderboards

Banned people removed from leaderboards?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombie_1337

Diamond
Reaction score
So I think we should do a thing that, those who were banned should be removed from the leaderboards even if they are top 100.

What do you think about this idea?

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No, As if they are banned unfairly all their hard work is gone for good.

Zombie_1337

Diamond
Reaction score
No, As if they are banned unfairly all their hard work is gone for good.
But they're banned for a reason. If they are unfairly banned,the moderator who banned him moderator shouldn't be not a moderator.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong, but if you are banned permanently you automatically get taken off the leaderboards. If however it isn't a permanent ban, then the user should remain in their rightful place.

But they're banned for a reason. If they are unfairly banned,the moderator who banned him moderator shouldn't be not a moderator.
Everyone makes mistakes, that is why we have the ban dispute system. If you need to report a Moderator for any reason, you can report them normally or to a Senior Mod (Preferred).

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Im sorry but if thats how staff are treated that is just slack. Well are all human with all our flawz and faults. If i got banned for being hackusated and i have counter evidence and all my stats were wiped with no way of getting them back. Does that sound like a kick in the guts?

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong, but if you are banned permanently you automatically get taken off the leaderboards. If however it isn't a permanent ban, then the user should remain in their rightful place.

Everyone makes mistakes, that is why we have the ban dispute system. If you need to report a Moderator for any reason, you can report them normally or to a Senior Mod (Preferred).
As I cannot see this suggestion being implemented, I will be locking the thread.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci