• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaderboards suggestion

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
So if you go look at the leaderboards, the player with the most games is ranked higher than the one with fewer games.
What I mean is, for example, if two people have the same amount of wins (lets say 200 wins), and one has 1000 games played and the other has 800 games played, the one with 1000 games is ranked #200 and the one with fewer games is ranked #201.

I think that the one with the fewer games played deserves to be ranked higher.
This is just a suggestion. Let me know what you think.

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
You mean based off ratio? That is what the legacy leaderboards did, and if ratios were the same they went off of the other improbable equivalent statistic properties.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
It would not work because if you want a leaderboards based off ratios, and one based on ratios is the only way this can work, then that would mean if someone got 1/1 or 1/2 then that would put them higher then most people with 200/1000.
You mean based off ratio? That is what the legacy leaderboards did, and if ratios were the same they went off of the other improbable equivalent statistic properties.
I mean that if you have the same amount of wins. So like I have 299 wins. There are 4 people with 299 wins:

As you can see, out of the 4, the more games you have the higher you are ranked.
Spelly has 1528 games
ALPHA_HaXiN has 1192
yannr00s has 803
Celtrik has 708

I think that the one with the lowest amount of wins should be on top, so Celtrik should be #167.

Hope you get what I mean now.

Feryz

Career
Reaction score
Yea that is true but i think this is not fair too: TheMCPharaoh has 1147 won and 3909 played, he is 1st, but AFistsOfSteel has 1020 won and 1659 played which is much better but he is forth...

Serecno

Career
Reaction score
yh it would be nice to not see those public accounts with 2000 more games ranked above me ^_^

+1

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
I have to agree because the people with better ratios are usually the good players.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Personally, lb's should be based off of more than wins.

When Col_StaR mentioned ages ago that there would be more statistics on the leaderboards, I got really excited. If they will ever be added again, I think that there should be a ranking for each of those, and then the person with the highest rank on the most of those categories should be higher on the leaderboards.

That's just my idea though, but instead of relying on one thing, it would shift more towards skill being the rank leaning on so many factors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci