• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaderboard Removals

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Theres tonnes of people on the leaderboards throughout all 3 locations. Also, a lot of the people on the leaderboards don't play anymore. So i was thinking, how about the leaderboards reset those who haven't played in 6-9 weeks? For those who play at the moment, it would help them get up the leaderboards more.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Static, you nearly killed me. I thought your suggestion was to remove the leaderboards :/

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
What if someone decided to leave on vacation or something for weeks and got their rank wiped? :/
I understand what you mean, like doing it for people who are truly inactive and won't come back - but I'd hate to go on vacation or something and come back with my statistics wiped.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What if someone decided to leave on vacation or something for weeks and got their rank wiped? :/
I understand what you mean, like doing it for people who are truly inactive and won't come back - but I'd hate to go on vacation or something and come back with my statistics wiped.
What if to ask a mod to not remove you? Or you can make it so you keep you score, but you get invisible untill you play again.

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
No, if the players don't play anymore, does it really make a difference? all you would have to do is get more wins and then those players who don't play anymore would slowly go away.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
What if to ask a mod to not remove you? Or you can make it so you keep you score, but you get invisible untill you play again.
Actually, I had an idea when you said this. Maybe after said time away, they won't just get their scores "wiped" completely. Instead, they would be saved at a separate inaccessible database, where upon playing again, they would automatically be transferred back to the leaderboards as if untouched. (Which is exactly what you said, but mine details how it'd work. :p)

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
It should at least delete their score if they are permanent banned for hacking?

Just a suggestion though.
Agreed. If they got their wins through hacking, and they'll never be coming back, here's no reason why they should retain their place on the leaderboards.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Agreed. If they got their wins through hacking, and they'll never be coming back, here's no reason why they should retain their place on the leaderboards.
Exactly.

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
It should at least delete their score if they are permanent banned for hacking?

Just a suggestion though.
I got permanent banned for "hacking" I had proof I wasn't so they unbanned me, so I guess in that case it wouldn't have been a good idea for my score to be reset.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
I got permanent banned for "hacking" I had proof I wasn't so they unbanned me, so I guess in that case it wouldn't have been a good idea for my score to be reset.
More or less the people that have so much evidence against them. I know a guy who was perm banned once for hacking/arguing with a mod, then got unbanned then second perm banned for hacking. And there was like 3 videos against him. So possibly people like that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci