• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaderboard column changes.

Good Idea or not?

• Yes! Add it!

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No..... :c

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
The idea is alright I can live without it —in fact I'm living without it right now—, thus what are the possibilities of it being added?

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
One does not simply have some of the best mcsg players spam "team???" to them.
I killed Billabongboy98 in a previous match with 8.5 hearts to spare. I had 2 other teammates who ganged up on his friend, so I essentially took him out on my own. He went on to accuse me of hacks, and I went on to win the game. He had obviously brought many of his friends in to get revenge. You can ask any one of my friends, you could ask Billabongboy98 if you like, that the spam messages really did happen. Ask darkrai, or Dusky, or kooksey. Just give them that picture and ask whether it's real. Yes, I did crop darkrai202's message in because an MCSG notification popped up in between the original, but that's the only photoshop that I did.

Now, let's get back on topic. :)

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
This is one of the good realistic ideas in this section. I would love to see it added!

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
This used to work in v1, and quite frankly I think it is a good system. For the most part you can already find these people anyways, but this is easier.

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
I killed Billabongboy98 in a previous match with 8.5 hearts to spare. I had 2 other teammates who ganged up on his friend, so I essentially took him out on my own. He went on to accuse me of hacks, and I went on to win the game. He had obviously brought many of his friends in to get revenge. You can ask any one of my friends, you could ask Billabongboy98 if you like, that the spam messages really did happen. Ask darkrai, or Dusky, or kooksey. Just give them that picture and ask whether it's real. Yes, I did crop darkrai202's message in because an MCSG notification popped up in between the original, but that's the only photoshop that I did.

Now, let's get back on topic. :)
Add that msg to your sig :p

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yes, it's interesting to see most games, kills, playtime etc. there are practically no cons to this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci