• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Le Crew [Accepting Most] [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello- welcome to Le Crew. c:
We are a group of Minecraft PvP players that mostly stay on US14. We invite anyone that is friendly, funny or likeable, and talk mostly on skype. Your number of wins or points do not matter to us- if you're friendly, come join!
How We Work:
Le Crew is open to both solo and team players. You are free to team or truce with whoever you like, but most crew members tend to just truce with each other until deathmatch. Some members also form two-player teams with each other.
Application:
Name (Make it up if you'd like; whatever you want us to call you):
Username/IGN:
Anything you want to tell us? (Optional):

Leaders:
JokersMaze and XPandaXzX

Members:
phoneuser
CookiePies
DDCrafter
Dermathas
Gnomepoacher
Legitkill3r
BhommieHD
Timmis_Tildore
Rougefox14

Expelled:
(please ask in private; this list exists though!)

We talk on Skype a lot; be prepared to change your status to busy.​
After You Apply:
Everyone will be given a trial period (range will vary, it's usually about one week). After one week, an anonymous vote will be taken from current members of Le Crew, and you will either be taken in as a permanent member, or expelled. An anonymous vote may also be taken early if complaints are received about you.​
Just thought you should know that you spelled Rougefox14's name wrong.

XPandaXzX

Survivor
Reaction score
Just thought you should know that you spelled Rougefox14's name wrong.
Please don't comment on our page you left us for the Rebels, so you have no right to try and make us look stupid.

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Please don't comment on our page you left us for the Rebels, so you have no right to try and make us look stupid.
I'm not trying to make you look stupid. I'm doing quite the opposite, in fact. If I was trying to make you look stupid, I'd let you retain your spelling errors.

XPandaXzX

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm not trying to make you look stupid. I'm doing quite the opposite, in fact. If I was trying to make you look stupid, I'd let you retain your spelling errors.
Dear jaywings321 of the rebels please remove my Le Crew members only skin, or action will be taken.

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dear jaywings321 of the rebels please remove my Le Crew members only skin, or action will be taken.
Ermmm, I can wear any skin I want on the MCSG servers as long as it does not show inappropiate content. "Action will be taken?" You can't decide what skin I wear, dear XPandaXzX of LeCrew. ;)

XPandaXzX

Survivor
Reaction score
Ermmm, I can wear any skin I want on the MCSG servers as long as it does not show inappropiate content. "Action will be taken?" You can't decide what skin I wear, dear XPandaXzX of LeCrew. ;)
This is your last chance.

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is your last chance.
Although I have already changed my skin, I would very much like to know what would occur if I did not change my skin. ;) What are you going to do, kill me in SG? You'd do that regardless of if I changed my skin or not.

XPandaXzX

Survivor
Reaction score
AHA. First off, the reason I have not responded is because my computer was murdered and had to be fixed. Second off, theres plenty of things I could do to ruin you not just kill you on sg. Third off, you only changed it when Aly came and yelled at you, so don't go around on some high horse, "OH UR SKIEN SUCKEDDD SO I CHANGED IT" btw your new skin lol great upgrade (gag)

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
AHA. First off, the reason I have not responded is because my computer was murdered and had to be fixed. Second off, theres plenty of things I could do to ruin you not just kill you on sg. Third off, you only changed it when Aly came and yelled at you, so don't go around on some high horse, "OH UR SKIEN SUCKEDDD SO I CHANGED IT" btw your new skin lol great upgrade (gag)
Right... Ruin me. Okay. I actually WANT to see that one. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci