• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Languages

Nellie_San

Survivor
Reaction score
I speak English and I'm on my 3rd year of learning Japanese. I took Spanish for 4 years and it went in one ear out the other. Ok it never really went in either ear I just don't get it at all...

Reaction score
I speak Latin, Welsh and French fluently but I know a lot of English but not so much it's fluent.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
I speak English and Australian. I was taught Japanese in primary school and French in high school but I barely know either.

Reaction score
I know Russian, Hebrew (since I live in Israel), English and I am learning Dutch and Arabic :3

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I speak fluent Swedish ( as it's my primary language ) and really bad English & Spanish.

patrickfalcon

Platinum
Reaction score
i only speak english but in 3rd quarter this school year i have spanish class every day...

LizzyBethyMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, this is awkward...
I'm fluent in German, Bulgarian, English and Spanish...and I speak French and Dutch fairly well.
I do understand a lot of Russian, Serbian, Romanian, Italian and Portuguese as well but I can't speak those languages except for a few words and phrases.
I'm weird.. :S

Knoble

Tribute
Reaction score
Well, this is awkward...
I'm fluent in German, Bulgarian, English and Spanish...and I speak French and Dutch fairly well.
I do understand a lot of Russian, Serbian, Romanian, Italian and Portuguese as well but I can't speak those languages except for a few words and phrases.
I'm weird.. :S
That's....special.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci