• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff LadyOfLove's Birthday!

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Today is a very special day. It was this time last year when LadyOfLove was so shy to the point where she hesitated to even as for the birthday rank on TeamSpeak.

So here I'll be showing you a whole bunch of #throwback images from about a year ago till this date.

Let's go!

Both Shelby and my first week on the job and the whole EU network crashes. What do you do when a network crashes are you were the only mods on? Start a conga line (ft. iSilverr)

#HellFury

KellieBreanne's birthday party on the TeamElite server

Shelby wearing a female version of Dave's skin

The better version of Ellen's selfie

Chad had forgotten how to fly once, so Kellie and Shelby gave Chad a tour, of his own network that is...

Shelby becoming famous with the YouTubers during the VIP games of Quarter Quell

Shelby and her BFFL, Rusty in one of the photo booths on the hub

The twinsies, Chandelle, Stephanie and Shelby all in their little sweaters

Shelby and I realised we didn't have a photo together so we took this just now

Birthday messages from the staff (staff feel free to add yours at the bottom):

Nick(Kit) - Shelby you are honestly one of my closest friends here. You and I have been through everything. You have been there for me through thick and thin and have helped me become the person I am today. I have always looked up to you and consider you a form of an older sister who I compete to get high hours on toggl with. Long story short, I love you for everything you have done for me, thank you so much.

Chandelle - Happy birthdayyy, Shelbae! You are so amazing at what you do here, and an even more amazing friend. I know you are always someone I can talk to, and trust with anything. Thank you for everything. Love you, girl. Have a great dayy :)

Devin - Shelbaeeeee! Happy birthdaeee! Thanks for being someone I can talk to and trust with any situation that comes up. By the way, I'll push your hubs any day, just ask!

Jimmer - Shelbunny! You are an amazing person and I love you with all of my heart. Thanks for being an amazing friend. Have a great day!

Scott - Happy birthday Shelby! Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to the network! :D

OhFancy - Happy birthday Shelby, I really hope you have a good day and get spoilt. Looking forward to getting to know you! :)

iVelocityGaming - Happy birthday Shelby! Thank you for everything you do for this network. Keep being the amazing person you are today! I hope you have a great day. :)

Peri - Happy Birthday, Shelby! Have a wonderful day! Thank you for everything you have done for me and the network.

TheLastGapple - Happy B-day Shelby! You are an awesome Sr. Staff and you give a ton of effort and dedication to this community. Keep it up and have a great day today! :)

Zacharoutio - Shelby, you have done so much for me, and thank you for that. You accepted my interview, helped me and accepted me into Invicitus and continued to help with everything I did as moderator, you are one of the most kind and caring people I know, so thank you with that. I hope you have a great birthday, you deserve it!

Zainnyyy - Happy Birthday Shelby, Thank you for all the hard work you have put into this server and i hope you have an amazing day !:)

Kyle (kjh567)- Happy Birthday! Thanks for all you do for the community and the staff team :) Don't do too much work on your special day!

AnomalousDyna- Happy birthday Shelby, and here's to another year! Keep up the good work.

Vanicle - Shelby I hope you have the greatest birthday ever! You're so loved <3 remember that!

soggypickle - Happy birthday! Keep up the amazing work. c:

Last edited by a moderator:

undercoverhail

Diamond
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Shelby! You're one of the nicest people I have ever met in my life and one of the wisest. I'm happy that I've had the privelage of meeting you and talking to you on multiple occasions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci