• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Krypton EU

Elqs_

Platinum
Reaction score
Why should we accept you? Because i have skill and my ping on EU servers 60-70 on 1.7.10
Why do you want to join? Because it's rly good clan with always CW, this clan speak English, i can speak only this lang.
Donor on MCSG? Gold Donor
Previous clans? Inverium, Osadia, intenSive.
Skype name? vladikwwe
IRL Name? Vlad
W/L Ratio? 1/7, But i have 253 place on MCSG xD, i know that it's bad stats, but this server have a lot of hackers whose killed my every round
Country? Ukraine
IGN? clqXsic
dont accept him , hes hacker and week ago he wanted to buy a ghost from patrick . i also have proof about him .
- clqxsic is sparsy.

ZlxdE

Platinum
Reaction score
Why should we accept you? I have good english and nice teamwork, btw Im playing cw everyday ^^
Why do you want to join? I think its good clan
Donor on MCSG? -
Previous clans? Signature
Skype name? mask37171
IRL Name? Max
W/L Ratio? bad stats bcuz playing just for fun. I had accs with good stats: 226g, DancherYT (When stats was 1/3.5)
Country? Rus
IGN? edalZ (Call me Zlade or Max)

Tevsiiboi

Spectator
Reaction score
Why should we accept you? You should accept me because i can prove good in clanwars and i am not really toxic if i die.
Why do you want to join? I want to join this clan because i know the people in this clan is good.
Donor on MCSG? yes
Previous clans? Obelisk, Ignorant, Weaken, RasClarts
Skype name? vortexpvp2
IRL Name? Theo
W/L Ratio? 30/200 can prove better
Country? Sweden
IGN? HackusateMore

(I know you guys think i am bad but my weakness is probably just 1v1 and when i play whitout secondarys. So Please just give me one chance and i wont be annoying or something)

stefu168

Spectator
Reaction score
Why should we accept you? :because i want to play
Why do you want to join?:because i like Krypton
Donor on MCSG?:No
Previous clans?:Wave
Skype name?:stefan15263
IRL Name?:Stefan
W/L Ratio?50/300
Country?:Romania
IGN?:Sqry

defased

Quantum
Reaction score
Why should we accept you? : GoodClan :)
Why do you want to join? krypton is very good clan :) And good player sebiix , marius and more .
Donor on MCSG? No :)
Previous clans? : Polska , Supreme , RETRO , Advantage(Owner) And More...
Skype name? abi.ytb
IRL Name? Mihai / albert
W/L Ratio? Bad Stats :( Don't play stats :)
Country? Romanian
IGN? Arvial :)

Xiszor

Diamond
Reaction score
Why should we accept you? Because i find my self as a decent pvper and i know a couple of people here and want to be fighting friends with them and have a good time in this clan ;)
Why do you want to join?Because i know some guys in this clan like JustAkryt and sirfilip <3 and i want to become a part of this clans community and become friends with these people :D and Krypton seems to be a pretty good clan.
Donor on MCSG? Diamond on main
Previous clans? i dont remember much because i had a big break, but i was in all of jdennis' clans and some of dengel00 and Hungerz.
Skype name?Nicolaigutten123
IRL Name? Nicolai
W/L Ratio? think like 1/3.5 on my main dont care about stats only play cw to win and i play badlion.
Country? I am Norwegian like Brynemannen ;)
IGN? Qryt and filip know me as Ciico/Xiszor, but my ign is n0ci, RampageNetro and N3tro

CipriAC

Diamond
Reaction score
Why should we accept you? You should accept me because i am a tactical player , i know how to play in clan wars
Why do you want to join? I Want to join this clan because i have some friends in the clan , and i really want to play in a good mcsg clan
Donor on MCSG? Yes , Diamond
Previous clans? WarGodz , Notags0z , RedLight , HackAreUs
Skype name? ciprianjoacaac
IRL Name? Cipri/Adrian
W/L Ratio? 1/5 , i'm not playing for stats because cheaters :)
Country? Romania
IGN? GhiuliaTudorik (it's for troll , im going to change it in a week)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci