• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

KronosUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omar ◊

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:Swapsy
Aɢᴇ:15
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ:Wolf_hunter31
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀns: Sync, Malevolent, Immortality and Momentum
Why would you like to join: I see a lot of familiar IGN's and I think this clan has a lot of potential to get far and it seem to be a lot more active that other clans here on forums.
Didn't you just apply for spectrum

Rayyuunnn

Tribute
Reaction score
Didn't you just apply for spectrum
Yes sir I'm trying to get into a clan at the moment and I want more options so whichever clans I get accepted into ill choose with one I want the most and feel comfortable with

Omar ◊

Diamond
Reaction score
Didnt you own stolen lol I know meqn
DO you have any new on it was I accepted.
I don't like to double clan so..
Looks like you failed English, but I never owned stolen and had anything to do with it. I was Leader the 3rd day I joined, I introduced them to teamspeak and made them slightly better until I left. And if you haven't realized already Spectrum accepted you as trial, and I don't even know who Meqn is. So yeah not trying to start anything but peace. Pay attention in school!!!!1

Caz

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Omxr
Aɢᴇ: 16 in 18 days Hypee
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ: Omarwasnthere
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀns: Signature
Why would you like to join: Need an active clan I can pvp in, I'm pretty good if I don't say so myself. ;). I know apps are closed can you squeeze in a spot for me, thanks.
Apps are closed man

MrJit

Experienced
Reaction score
Looks like you failed English, but I never owned stolen and had anything to do with it. I was Leader the 3rd day I joined, I introduced them to teamspeak and made them slightly better until I left. And if you haven't realized already Spectrum accepted you as trial, and I don't even know who Meqn is. So yeah not trying to start anything but peace. Pay attention in school!!!!1
Omar, please stop talking. Your punctuation in that paragraph is horrible. Mr. ICanGet50Particles lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci