• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

KronosAU

Status
Not open for further replies.

KR0N0SAU

Experienced
Reaction score
quitachiever always hackusates me... but hes been banned from badlion for hacking/autoclicking too.... "drag click op"
Drag clicking / butterfly clicking does show as an unfair advantage. When i did this i switched my right click to my left click therefore the anti-cheat picked up triggerbot / double clicking. Thats the effect of butterfly clicking / drag clicking on badlion. Its fine on kohi, hence why I am not banned.

Still better than a full out gc

RacinMario

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN/Alts: FreshStats, FreshStrats
Aɢᴇ: 11
Can you record: Yes
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ: fresh.stats
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀns: Pheonix
Members you know: SleeplessFlume, Lukza
Why would you like to join: Its going to be awesome joining another clan, to experience lots of things im going to try my hardest to be a good teamate, and have lots of fun.

Last edited:

KR0N0SAU

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN/Alts: FreshStrats
Aɢᴇ: 11
Can you record: Yes
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ: fresh.stats
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀns: Pheonix
Members you know: SleeplessFlume, Lukza
Why would you like to join: Its going to be awesome joining another clan, to experience lots of things im going to try my hardest to be a good teamate, and have lots of fun.
Pending, Please be patient for your trial.

Jorshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Drag clicking / butterfly clicking does show as an unfair advantage. When i did this i switched my right click to my left click therefore the anti-cheat picked up triggerbot / double clicking. Thats the effect of butterfly clicking / drag clicking on badlion. Its fine on kohi, hence why I am not banned.

OHMAIGAWD HAKERR STOP HAKING!! GET EXPOSED, TOM WILL NEVER BE GOOD. K bye.

Heatle

Survivor
Reaction score

You obviously don't know Good, if you're saying cps defines triggerbot. Drag clicking and butterfly clicking is a load of bull Good. 1. anticheat picks up patterns 2. You were not drag clicking.., and you set your right click to left click? well there you go, you were using something not allowed.

https://gyazo.com/e51f451b894908ade52a7d3f4ab80f22 thats a shame.. but oh wait?
https://gyazo.com/f4337a7817666abd50046c505857fb6d I thought you would've stopped this so-called "drag clicking" if you were banned for it previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci