• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Krift Kraft Q and A

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Ask me anytime associated to PvP, don't be shy :)

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Have you killed bombashious?

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Is this supposed to be sarcastic...? (IN REPLY TO ENDDABEAN)

Fox yes i have

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Any tips on how to get better at sword? [:

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Is this supposed to be sarcastic...? (IN REPLY TO ENDDABEAN)

Fox yes i have
Lol yeah I was joking (not saying you're bad or anything either) but on a serious note any tips for flint and steel? I'm constantly derping with it

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Any tips on how to get better at sword? [:
Practice your aim in roxbot or any FFA type PvP servers, watch videos for tips. Sword PvP is kind of hard to teach, it's better to just practice it all the time. Don't just charge in recklessly, be aware of what your opponent might use to counter.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Lol yeah I was joking (not saying you're bad or anything either) but on a serious note any tips for flint and steel? I'm constantly derping with it
ALWAYS be aware of your surroundings. If you're having a 1v1 with somebody and notice a person running towards you from the side, quickly place the FnS to where you expect him to run into and run a different direction. A tactic that I taught myself is where I keep my bow charged and when my opponent is running at me, I quickly place it in front me, lighting him on fire. Basically you just have to have good reflexes and aim and place it where you expect your opponent to run, and once you've got the hang of it, practice using it. And BE CREATIVE! An example: If you're against a wall and you see he's going to cut you off, place the fire to the side, where he'd have to run in to to cut you off, and the juke him running towards the opposite direction, use your surrounding to your advantage, like a tree.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci