• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kosmish

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I don't think this is the right place to advertise this and also I think that Skype is one of the ones on the phishing list. Ceroria maybe a mod could sort this out?

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Kosmish was a guy acting like a girl if I'm not mistaken and he has quit!?

And also, Valleyside is too good to revamp it.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Kosmish me and my friends are getting so bored so we was wondering if we could Revamp vally-Side-uni ? and maybe if you wanna join us making revamping it if you let us :D add me Skype if you wanna let us jamie.morgan64
I'm having a hard time beliving you're close to someone who hasn't been seen in over two years because they made a new account and now go by another identity.

Serecno

Career
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time beliving you're close to someone who hasn't been seen in over two years because they made a new account and now go by another identity.
no, i belive hes like asking kosmish for permission..

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
no, i belive hes like asking kosmish for permission..
Oh, the lack of comma there made it sort of hard to distinguish...

Um, in order for a map to be revamped it has to be done by the original owner and unless Lovelights wants to revamp his map then there isn't much we can do. I mean, there is nothing stopping you from making a revamp but it won't get accepted here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci