• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kit PvP Map Contest -==Top 25 Discussion==-

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
Here is how I see it. Since Knaala is a girl, she does get a bit of more attention. That's just how the internet works. Although we didn't have test games for our map, we are a bit more popular. If you see 2 maps, one made by Vip's and 1 made by donors. Which one are you gonna click on first? Obviously the Vip one, because it shows that have some sort of experience. So what i'm trying to say is although Knaala told a few friends and had test games, we automatically are seen as more "popular" because of our Vip.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Here is how I see it. Since Knaala is a girl, she does get a bit of more attention. That's just how the internet works. Although we didn't have test games for our map, we are a bit more popular. If you see 2 maps, one made by Vip's and 1 made by donors. Which one are you gonna click on first? Obviously the Vip one, because it shows that have some sort of experience. So what i'm trying to say is although Knaala told a few friends and had test games, we automatically are seen as more "popular" because of our Vip.
Well that doesn't work completely with TeamApollo, since it was that account that posted the thread and it doesn't have VIP, but that is technically true.

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
I disdisagree :p
Plg, what you said in your other thread should be applied to this one as well.
Please refrain from blowing up your own map (not litterly, I hope you know what I mean). Also, NO FLAMING. Keep it to yourself bro.
All Mamiamato24 was doing was pointing out that your map has the 4th most votes, he wasn't saying the other maps were better or worse, just that they had more votes.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Plg, what you said in your other thread should be applied to this one as well.

All Mamiamato24 was doing was pointing out that your map has the 4th most votes, he wasn't saying the other maps were better or worse, just that they had more votes.
What do you mean, I left my opinion on my own map, but didn't going on saying how it was the best ever.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
The barnyard one didn't follow the rules with how many spawns there are :( And my map did :) But I didn't get top 25 :p

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
The barnyard one didn't follow the rules with how many spawns there are :( And my map did :) But I didn't get top 25 :p
I'm pretty sure it meant make space for ten spawn points, but it never told us to make areas with coordinates. That is what they will sort out. So if maps don't have all the cords it's correct. I don't think our map has cords, I'll have to look.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
The Barnyard one has no terraforming and builds off a tutorial...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci