• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kit PvP Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
You should put a spawn protection but make it so people that exit, can no longer go back in there. This makes it so spawn camping is impossible/ spawn killing. Spawn camping and spawn killing are one of the main problems that ticked me off.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
I personally think that Mortalx900 's idea can be good, I mean, it could be pretty interesting for skilled F&S users, the same way it's interesting for Rod users to have fishing rod...
You could have the FnS to where once its placed, it gets automatically put out after about 3 seconds.

jonnybigshot

Diamond
Reaction score
I like the kit pvp, but the problem with it is when your having a fun 1V1 some body just interrupts, i dont have a problem with the server, but i think it would be more enjoyable if there were 1V1 arenas. i remember in the good days sixzo's pvp server was up, that was the best you guys should make it like that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci