• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kingdom Hearts 3?

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
All except Birth By Sleep (no PSP, but I'll play it with the HD ReMIX), and technically Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix. What about you?
Every game but 3D which Im still playing actually haha I took a long time to get it because I got a 3DS last year and it was really hard to get the game in my country, in the end a friend ended up lending me his copy recently, so thats what Im doing :p
You have no idea how painful it was when KHDDD came out... I had no 3DS and the damn game had to release on my birthday! lol

Also, I played KH2 Final Mix ;) I played it last year, I downloaded the japanese Final Mix, patched it to english and then burnt it into a CD its not actually very hard :p

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I have a copy of 2.5 right now but the Japanese version :3
Nice!! I dont even have a PS3! :p

At least I can, and will always, say I played KH2 final mix and beat all secret bosses (on proud mode :D) before everyone else hehe! :p (probably sounded so hipster with that lol)

And just you give you all guys a heads up... prepare your butts for some good ass whooping by Lingering Will! But once you beat him, its so satisfying!
Data Battles and Absent Silhouettes are mostly dependant on level and practise, once you get the hang of each battle, its not that hard! ;) (just keep in mind the Demyx data battle completely ruins the battle for you, that is if you like the battle to begin with like me, if you didnt, then you'll suffer it even more)
Finally, Xaldin is an a**hole! He's the hardest databattle!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci