• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Killing Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
Has anyone got any good tips on taking out teams?
They are just in every single game

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
Hm. It is hard.
I have a range of things I do.

If I realise I will die if I take them on, meaning they have good armor, and are good players.
I will run, yes, run. Maybe it is "nooby", but I will try find another player or another team to distract them.
Or I'll run for a trap or some place I know where I can kill them.
Examples are; Lava on Demon's Breeze, Parkour on Solar Frost, Trap on TSG3, and so on.

If one player seems weaker than their teammate, whether that be them being bad at PvP or just under armored.
I will target that player and try to kill him. Once, I have I will simply run and regenerate my hearts until I have enough to kill the other player.

If both of them seem weak, I will try to storm it and get them both dead quickly without losing to many hearts.

But yeah,
Practise......
is the best way to kill hackers.

Reaction score
Hm. It is hard.
I have a range of things I do.

If I realise I will die if I take them on, meaning they have good armor, and are good players.
I will run, yes, run. Maybe it is "nooby", but I will try find another player or another team to distract them.
Or I'll run for a trap or some place I know where I can kill them.
Examples are; Lava on Demon's Breeze, Parkour on Solar Frost, Trap on TSG3, and so on.

If one player seems weaker than their teammate, whether that be them being bad at PvP or just under armored.
I will target that player and try to kill him. Once, I have I will simply run and regenerate my hearts until I have enough to kill the other player.

If both of them seem weak, I will try to storm it and get them both dead quickly without losing to many hearts.

But yeah,
QUOTE="Kcinayy, post: 1454874, member: 232701"]Practise......
is the best way to kill hackers.[/QUOTE]
I agree ^^^ :D Also if you see someone who has nothing and there are 4 ppl left go for the decked out guy of the other 2. So If the other 2 are a team and u get one, run around until dm. Then let the guy with nothing die, so u wont get teamed and, and it's a 1v1. That works with 4 ppl left :p

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
I love fighting teams! I never win, but it makes me better after a while.

If you aren't the best at pvp (yes, like me), I recommend running until you get to a point where you can cut them off (a point where you can light them both (or all of them if it's a team of 3 or more) on fire. They will either land in the fire, or go around, giving you more time to get away.

If you aren't good with flint and steel, you could run until you find another person to distract them, though it is considered nooby (a win is a win no matter how you get it in this case).

The tips above my post are probably better than mine, though. xD

Happy Survival Games! May the odds be ever in your favor!

AlphaDanny

Tribute
Reaction score
Teams are actually very good practice to improve your PVP :D

Usually if I see a team pursuing me, I will run, and get them on the chase. This isn't because I don't want to fight them, but because I feel more comfortable when they THINK they feel comfortable chasing me. Putting them into a "this guy is easy" or "I'll kill him in a few hits" mentality is exactly what throws off people, not just teams...

When you have them chasing you, you can do 1 of three things:
1. Flint and Steel them: Make sure they know your presence and you aren't here to mess around xD (I like the jumping over FnS under technique, it's the hardest to dodge and hardest to see coming)
2. Charge them: If you are geared better, your best bet might to start running, then at the right moment catch them off guard and turn around and get the first few hits in
3. Get the distance (Aim for a 1v1): Almost always there is gonna be some distance between teammates. Try running over tough terrain to increase the distance between the 2,3,4,etc. teammates and once you are ready turn on them and try for a 1v1.

Some of these work better in certain situations, but these are by far my personal favorites :D

Hope I helped
-Danny

Remember to make them think that they are one step ahead, when all along they were two steps behind ;)

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A few strategies I use that a lot of other people use:

- Try to split the team up so that you can pick one of them off.
- Flint and Steel is your best friend in outnumbered situations, unless you're really good with a rod or bow. Try to light one of them on fire- this usually discourages the person lit on fire from fighting, meaning you can handle their teammates without them interfering.
- Play smart; if you're being pursued by a team of fully decked out players when you're not well-geared yourself, don't try to fight it. Your best bet in this situation is to try and run the team into other players, or better yet, another team.

DclDclDcl

Spectator
Reaction score
Honestly it really is WAY easier said than done. Without secondaries, try to get away but if you do happen to have a bow or FnS, try hitting them with that first.

KingNarwhalII

Tribute
Reaction score
Well what I do when I am dealing with teams, is to see if they see me or not, if they don't see me, I sneak up behind one and light one on fire and get some quick critical hits in, they are probably alerted now, so the one that isn't low starts chasing me while the other stays back because he knows he's low, I am now in a 1v1 situation, so I just do a 180 quick FnS and light the person on fire, bow him a couple times, then go in for the kill, once he is dead, the other guy that I targetted earlier is probably not low anymore, so I just do a fair 1v1 with him and I kill him, that is how I take out teams, although sometimes I fail.

Daunt1essCat66

Spectator
Reaction score
Has anyone got any good tips on taking out teams?
They are just in every single game
well what i do is just focus on one, then once i kill that one i run to regen and take out the other, works for me :p flint and steel is your best friend and fishing rod if your good at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci