• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/kill warning.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Most people who play MCSG have probably seen a person ingame saying "do /kill to see your kills!", and a noob would fall for it and die. I think a good way to stop that from happining is to whenever you type /kill (or any other suicide commands), you will be given a warning that will tell you "you will kill yourself, do you want this to happen? Type /confirmkill to continue". This would stop those that are gullible and would fall for that, and those who say the message.

Support?

L

Lululioness

Hm... could be useful but shouldn't be a priority for the developers. Also, saying that can get you banned (do /kill to see your kills! etc.).

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What a better way to do it is when someone says "Do /kill to see your kills", you just screenshot it. EzPzLehmunQueZ

Geocraftable

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, this is a good suggestion, but like they said, just get them banned! I was once a noob who got tricked into that!

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
I think it would be funny if the developers made it so that when people try to tell other people to "do /kill" or "do /kill to see your kills" it auto killed those people :D

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
what about change the command to /die
Nobody would believe "type /die to kill someone"
Then peeps would most likly say "do /die (playername) to kill him/her!".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci