• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kicking for being cocky?

Kicking people for "gg10" "shrekt" etc?

• Yes they should be kicked

Votes: 38 50.7%
  • No it should be allowed

Votes: 37 49.3%

• Total voters
R

roguehh

I think it is actually bannable to an extent. I know I got someone banned who said 'GG10' and 'eZ' so I think it is bannable.
I think that yes, it's technically a form of harassment. I really wish people could get kicked for this. Even banned
This sort of thing is bannable; one of my bans is for saying '10 hearts ez noob'
You are right. Under certain circumstances this behavior is punishable with a kick or even a ban. As the rules say: "Do not antagonize other members or staff members in order to evoke any specific reaction to the point of including up to abusive reactions."

QualiaV2

Experienced
Reaction score
Okay I see your point, but if someone is just going to rage after someone says "gg10" or something I think that they should just leave right after they die.-.
The way I see it is that it's the perpetrator who is at a loss because they see it necessary to belittle someone in order to gain some false feeling of validation in whatever way.

average_name

Career
Reaction score
The way I see it is that it's the perpetrator who is at a loss because they see it necessary to belittle someone in order to gain some false feeling of validation in whatever way.
The perpetrator is getting what they want if the other person stays in the server as a spec and rages, even though they need to stoop to such a low level to achieve it.

QualiaV2

Experienced
Reaction score
The perpetrator is getting what they want if the other person stays in the server as a spec and rages, even though they need to stoop to such a low level to achieve it.
You're only betraying yourself if you allow them to weed out a reaction from you. Then again, sometimes people just need to be put in their place.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Just because it is annoying does not mean you should be punished for it. If this does happen to you I feel you should ignore it because it is not a big deal. If the person does it more than once it could ne considered a form of abuse.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci