• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kicked out of Matches in Lobby

Hufff

Spectator
Reaction score
Server Number: All, or at least most.
Stage:Lobby only.
People in Lobby: 24, or at least very close to 24.
Summary: Most times when I attempt to join a server that is in lobby and not yet full, I find myself receiving an error message that Java has run out of memory. It gives me the option to go back to the main menu, but when I attempt to rejoin the server, almost always I find that it has filled or I manage to get back on only to receive the same message again. I only receive this message in lobby, and never when the game is actually going on. It is not lack of memory on my computer as all other servers that I play on which are non-survival games related function perfectly as well as all of my single player worlds. I have noticed the bug happening to others in lobby who would suddenly be logged out only to log back in or be replaced seconds later. I have tried at least 8 different servers on which this happens so I am assuming that it happens with every server. Please do what you can to fix this as it really sucks when somebody finally manages to get into a server only to get this error message and loose their spot. The server is extremely fun so I hope this issue can be resolved so everybody can have an easier time joining. Nice job on the servers!

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
This error actually is because your computer is running out of memory... you can go into java settings and fix this with no trouble.

HSenor

Spectator
Reaction score
It may also help to upgrade, if you have not already, to 64bit java. Unless your computer is only 32bit.

Legacy

Survivor
Reaction score
I run out of memory all the time. Weird part is, it only happens on these servers o.o
Or atleast, just on the first server.

Hufff

Spectator
Reaction score
It may also help to upgrade, if you have not already, to 64bit java. Unless your computer is only 32bit.
Yeah, my computer is a little old. It is only 32-bit. It still works pretty well, though, and by tweaking a few things in java I was able to run the rest of my worlds pretty well. However, I may be having trouble with these particular servers because of all the things that it uses to allow 24 people to play without anybody running it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci