• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kicked during Survivor

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
I feel your pain. I was once a member too. Try the higher numbered servers. Most donors will join the ones that are lower numbered. Try 30-40.

Reactions: Le0

Captain Sours

Survivor
Reaction score
I feel your pain. I was once a member too. Try the higher numbered servers. Most donors will join the ones that are lower numbered. Try 30-40.
I struggle to see the logic behind this... When I was a donor, I used to look on the server list for the in-game lobbies and just joined them.

MalciasX

Tribute
Reaction score
I struggle to see the logic behind this... When I was a donor, I used to look on the server list for the in-game lobbies and just joined them.
I would think that donors would look at the lower numbered servers first, wouldn't they? But then again, I've never been a donor :D

Captain Sours

Survivor
Reaction score
I would think that donors would look at the lower numbered servers first, wouldn't they? But then again, I've never been a donor :D
Nope. They look for open servers, the number list makes no difference in any way.

Captain Sours

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah, I know, but most people have the lower numbered servers first in their server lists.
No? My server list is full of random servers, first one is EU29 and the next is EU2. All of the servers fill up at the same speed as eachother.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci