• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Kharmunrah

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
you should edit the sphinx, seriously it doesn't looks good. otherwise i love this map

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
I start playing MCSG again after a month and I see Kharmunrah was accepted. I'm excited about that, just the thing is... No one ever votes for it so I never got to play it yet. :(

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think it wouldn't get played more if SOME famous SG map making team WASN'T at admin postion and was basicly THE ONLY ONE at admin postition. SG is somewhat corrupt.

Sparkee11

Spectator
Reaction score
Personalty I believe that Kharmunrah is a wonderful map with great structures. yes the sphinx could use some work and the pyramid is a bit boring but i always have a vigorous experience when using this map

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Personalty I believe that Kharmunrah is a wonderful map with great structures. yes the sphinx could use some work and the pyramid is a bit boring but i always have a vigorous experience when using this map
I had a vigorous expirience reading that on mobile....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci