• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Keyboards of MCSG

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
I like it though because my fingers are small and also I have a weird lefty set up so its odd
your keyboard is most likely standard tenkeyless setup.

edit: yeah, my keyboard is setup the same way

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
your keyboard is most likely standard tenkeyless setup.
? what's that. My set up is arrow keys to run ',' '.' and '/' keys as my 1,2,3 hotbar slots, ';' and ' ' ' keys as my optifine zoom and f5 keys and my sprint key is 'm'

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
? what's that. My set up is arrow keys to run ',' '.' and '/' keys as my 1,2,3 hotbar slots, ';' and ' ' ' keys as my optifine zoom and f5 keys and my sprint key is 'm'
ohhhhhhhhh i thought you meant something else by setup.

I can't do that...if i was lefty I would either adapt to standard, or use like OKL; as my movement

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
ohhhhhhhhh i thought you meant something else by setup.

I can't do that...if i was lefty I would either adapt to standard, or use like OKL; as my movement
my setup only works because I have a laptop keyboard, if I had a fancy one then the arrow keys would be too far away. it works ok I have a 1/5 ratio so.

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
how is it I can't stand these cherry mx reds
It's quite good, I'm pretty satisfied with the keyboard itself but my mouse is super loud. It's a quiet keyboard and very easy to use.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci