• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff "Kat- Meet the Staff" (V2)

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
First name: My first name is Katherine.

IGN(s): My in game name currently is Kat.

Nickname(s): My nicknames are Kat, Kit Kat, and some others which I won’t name because they are embarrassing.

Region: I am from the United States.

-----

One Cool Fact: I can sound like an actual cat!

One Embarrassing Fact: This actually happened yesterday, I was doing an interview with _Pyrrhic Giggums and Yannick and I was going to reply to the Moderator application. They told me “Make sure you don’t post on the Moderator application just yet”. I then said “I’m not that stupid”. But guess what happened?! I typed up the reply and accidently hit post reply. I was like “Okay maybe I am that stupid!”. At least that person didn’t see the reply haha.

One Fact that makes you proud: I am proud to be part of such an amazing family. The MCGamer Staff team!

One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I’m part Italian and Irish. I’m also some other things but not sure what.

Most Common question you get asked: Can you help me?!

Favorite Animal: I have too many favorite animals. I really enjoy cats, birds, and dogs.

Favorite Plant: I would have to go with roses.

Favorite Color: I can’t choose between green, blue, or purple. They’re all too amazing!

Favorite Food: At the moment it’s pancakes.

Biggest Pet Peeve: My biggest pet peeve is when people chew loudly and obnoxiously. For example if they hew their gum loudly and crack it. The cringe is real!

Astrological Sign: I am a Capricorn.

Personal Catchphrase: You’ve Kat to be kitten meme right meow.

Heard about MCG by: I heard about MCG from Joey Graceffa.

Ever Bring someone to MCG: I brought some IRL friends to MCSG but they don’t really play.

First friend in the community: My first friend’s current IGN is _MarieCurie_.

MCG role-models: This is slightly hard for me but I’m just going to say a few. Jimmer Stephanie Axanite | Liam Equalitee Razzledgirl and everyone who’s been a razzberry (Sorry if I forgot people. There are just too many people to name. I have a lot of people who mean the world to me. Those were just a few)! Without you guys in my life I wouldn’t have been here today. You guys inspire me to work as hard as a I could and honestly you guys have taught me to be the best I can be.

Things that you’ve done/are proud of: I’m proud of how hard I’ve worked as a staff member. It honestly feels amazing to know that I was apart of hiring some of our staff members today. They’re all such amazing people. I couldn’t have asked for a better team to work with. I love you guys!

Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Pfftt totally me. Just messing probably Chad.

Call me maybe? As long as we can be friends sure!

Do you team in game: I normally team with friends but if I’m not playing with friends I play solo.

Have you been backstabbed: Obviously every has been backstabbed at least once in their time being at MCG.

Ever Broken a bone: I’ve actually never broken a bone before. Praying I didn’t just jinx that!

Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: I would rather be a bird so I can just fly places and explore the world.

Personal Skills: The only skills I really know about is being able to play the clarinet and sound like a cat.

Computer specs: I’m not really to sure about my specs since my brother built my computer. All I know is that I have an nzxt h440 in white as my case.

Computer operating system: I currently use windows 8.

Program I use to record: I have three different recording softwares which are OBS, Fraps, and Action. I mostly use Fraps though.

Favorite movie: My favorite movie at the moment is “Paper Towns”.

Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: My favorite music genre is electronic music. This type of music just gets me so excited and pumped.

Favorite game (other than Minecraft): I would have to say osu is my favorite. But other than that I also play CS:GO and also I will be playing Overwatch once it comes out again!

Favorite character from fiction: This question is also hard for me to answer since I have a lot of characters that I think are cool. My favorite character at the moment is Hinazuki from “Erased”. This anime is probably one of my favorite anime’s I’ve watched. It has a lot of moments where you are questions what’s going to happen next.

What does a fox say? Wa pa pa pa pa pa pow

Terrified of: I am terrified of losing people I love. Not just losing them to death just losing them as a friend. Of course I have a lot more fears but that’s by far my worst fear.

Personal website: I’ll just link two since I have a lot of social media. https://twitter.com/Meepenator3 https://www.youtube.com/user/katherinegames

Favorite website (Other than these forums): This question is hard for to answer because everyday I go on social media. But I would have to say http://kissanime.to/ is my favorite at the moment.

Dream job: This question I’ve always thought about. I do know I would love to do something with art or music though. Another cool job would be a professional snowboarding. I know I would never reach that though.

What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: I don’t work at the moment. But I plan to get my first job when I’m 16. I would love for my first job to be at a pet store.

Favorite thing about the community: My favorite thing about this community is that you can meet so many amazing friends that will stick by your side to the end. They will always be there for you. I personally find that absolutely amazing.

-----

Roles and Responsibilities: My role as a Senior Staff member is to manage the staff and hire the staff.

When I am online: I’m normally online from the time I get home and till the time I have to go to bed. If I am not online people can contact me through the forums and I will help them as soon as possible.

Previous moderating experience: I’ve been a VastPVP Senior Moderator, Moderator on 2015, and Moderator on PulsePVP.

Been a member of staff since: I’ve been a staff member since February 23, 2015.

Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc):I am most active with Survival Games.

Personal goal(s) as a staff member: My goal as a staff member is to be the best I can be!

Verelle

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm a Capricorn too :) Nice to learn more about you!

Reactions: Kat

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nice to meet you again! <3
Now I know all your secrets hehe (Not really) :(

_Pyrrhic

District 13
Reaction score
One Embarrassing Fact: This actually happened yesterday, I was doing an interview with _Pyrrhic Giggums and Yannick and I was going to reply to the Moderator application. They told me “Make sure you don’t post on the Moderator application just yet”. I then said “I’m not that stupid”. But guess what happened?! I typed up the reply and accidently hit post reply. I was like “Okay maybe I am that stupid!”. At least that person didn’t see the reply haha.
I remember this like it was yesterday! xD

please laugh.

DrVibes

Survivor
Reaction score
Biggest Pet Peeve: My biggest pet peeve is when people chew loudly and obnoxiously. For example if they hew their gum loudly and crack it. The cringe is real!
Favorite Color: I can’t choose between green, blue, or purple. They’re all too amazing!
I would have to agree wholeheartedly with these two xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci