• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Just my forum noobiness

Reaction score
Forum Problem

Well, I have been getting into the forum trend & I have seen people with pictures, gifs ect. I have been fiddling around with my signature yet I still cannot seem to figure out how to add screenshots and other things alike.

If anyone has an Idea on how this is done please let me know :) It's driving me CR-AZ-YY Not knowing how to add a twerking cat ;)

~Yoyal_Honey - Honey Bunny

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
On pc click on your avatar and press edit signature.
Simply copy paste the gif and press save . Hope dis helped :)

L

Lululioness

Ok, first you want to download the image you want. After that, go to imgur.com and upload your selected gif/pictures. After it's uploaded you will come to a page and on the right you will see lots of links. Get a 'direct link' and copy it. Then, go to edit your signature and at the top of the box you type your signature in, you'll see the bar of things such as bold, italics, colour of text etc. To the right of the smiley face is the icon you want to click. Paste in the direct link of your image and click insert. Hope this helps :)

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Click the image you want. Copy, then paste here.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Like these people said, either copy it or use the BB code from a website like imgur.

Reaction score
:/flowed your help. Posted t on Imgur then used he BBcode to get the picture. Still it just has a black box with an 'X' in it. aww

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci