• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Just a thanks to the staff of MCSG

Hdglife_zach

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello Everyone

I just wanted to say thanks to all the staff on MCSG for making this server what it is today. To the mods who are on all the time to keep everyone in line and make sure we are all having fun. To the admins who are on when the servers have bugs and when the servers are down to help to get them back up. The Developers who make the plugins to run the mini games that we love and whole dear to us and for keeping the server new and fresh. The Owner who thought that he wanted to make a server that people could play and have fun on but made much more then that. I want to thank each and everyone of you for your time and hard work into the server thanks.

-Zach

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
It makes me happy to see a thread like this, thank you. :)

Thank you to all the players, for helping with the success that is the servers, and thank you to the players, that keep the community alive. <3

I'm also going to move this thread to Community Corner.

Hdglife_zach

Spectator
Reaction score
I just wanted to say thanks to people who do not hear it as much as they should!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Thankyou to all Staff Members for you commitment and capability to deal with anything thrown at them, whether that be a hacker, or a troll. We are very appreciative of your duty, we can't give anything back to you guys for what you do.

Thankyou.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci