• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Jungle Paradise

Should this map by added to MCSG?

• Total voters

TeamLegend

Spectator
Reaction score

Name Of Map
: Jungle Paradise
Lead Builders/Build Team Name: BaPciaTheLegend, AdriGoku99, TheAdrianVZ and Ephixrzllex / TeamLegend

Game Type
: Survival Games
Description Of The Map: As the sun rose over the horizon it awoke the jungle slowly and efficiently. Soon I could hear the morning birds chirp with all their heart and that triggered joy and excitement in my soul. A morning breeze toured the jungle making the flowers and leaves tango with rhythm and finesse as though they were experts. The lush evergreen trees stood so firm as if the roots were clinging for their very life, in the distance there was a Crystal River and a waterfall as its source. I could hear the rampaging rapids after the dip of the waterfall which slowly converted into a swift river forcefully turning at every bank. The river cut through the middle of the jungle and diverted into another as a tributary. Finally, the lions, the big boys of the jungle roared to announce their presence after their pleasant peaceful slumber after gnawing on a flavorsome gazelle the night before.
Video/ScreenShots:

Cords Of Corn and Deathmatch Arena
:
x: 1032
y: 97
z:1146
Radius of Map:

*IMPORTANT STUFF!:
100-150 tier 1 chests
40-60 tier 2 chests

I, BaPciaTheLegend of TeamLegend agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

AdriGoku99

Experienced
Reaction score
-- UPDATES --

ScreenShots:

Video

· Coming Soon!

Last edited:

BiscuitCrisp

Survivor
Reaction score
Very good map I love the map itself nice use of the colours was used and the buildings in it corn does look quite fantastic this map does look like effort has gone into this quite lovely love the theme as well. I would like to play this map as well looks like a fairly balanced map between terrain and pvp use of the map itself including where everything is placed fairly nice as well as I keep saying I do like the look of the map and I would love to play it as it seems quite thrashing but good job guys really good job well done :3

TheToxicPie

Spectator
Reaction score
WAW!Verry nice map!I love how you based the map on a Jungle Theme but still kept some space so there's no 10000000 trees in one place!I love the concept of the map!I just have one suggestion..You should add more tier2 like maybee 40-45 and less tier1s
Just a ideea.I love the map,the corn looks amazeng :D keep it up with the good work

AdriGoku99

Experienced
Reaction score
Very good map I love the map itself nice use of the colours was used and the buildings in it corn does look quite fantastic this map does look like effort has gone into this quite lovely love the theme as well. I would like to play this map as well looks like a fairly balanced map between terrain and pvp use of the map itself including where everything is placed fairly nice as well as I keep saying I do like the look of the map and I would love to play it as it seems quite thrashing but good job guys really good job well done :3
Thanks! :D

WAW!Verry nice map!I love how you based the map on a Jungle Theme but still kept some space so there's no 10000000 trees in one place!I love the concept of the map!I just have one suggestion..You should add more tier2 like maybee 40-45 and less tier1s
Just a ideea.I love the map,the corn looks amazeng :D keep it up with the good work
We are going to add more tier2 :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci