• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

JumpingBacon's story + Active Member

JumpingBacon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm JumpingBacon and this is my story!

June 11th 2013-
It's where it all started the one moment in your life when it's time, time to pick your username at first my pick was FlyingChips (pretty bad xD) then I picked JumpingBacon.

June~July 2013
-The time I started my first minecraft game of MCSG, I was very horrible because as soon as I got minecraft I played MCSG without knowing how to play, the way I found MCSG was BajanCanadian as sad as it is. When I first started my friends were MC_Narwhal and hoodblink. The first time I got minecraft I pulled off a all nighter with MC_Narwhal we couldn't win a game but we were still having fun (Oh the times that MCSG was fun, I miss them :c) Also I played on a computer that went 20fps every game and I got used to lag as I would experience it every game and I still do :c #40FpsFTW I also started my forums account posting the noobiest of the noobiest things.

August~September 2013
-Still playing MCSG but a bit more limited as my brother got an account. But when I did get a chance I would try to get as much wins as possible. I managed to get 20 wins after 1000 games (Roughly) I also posting quite a bit more.

October~November 2013
-This is when I was a big fan boy of BajanCanadian and ASFJerome I left MCSG for a while to go to TheFridge and I played quite a lot of game there and signed up on the forums and was quite active. After a while when BajanCanadian abandon it so I didn't go to TheNexus because my friends NakedNarwhal and MC_Narwhal kept encouraging me to come back to MCSG and I did c:

December 2013~January 2014
- The time when I become a little more active on the forums and was racking up heaps of wins I think I was at 150 at this time due it me getting a Apple Mac that went 40-50fps I also started to play Basketball and AFL (A sport in Australia) I also started to join clans and get into that sort of stuff and I also started YouTube.

February~March 2014 (Current)
By now I have 329 wins It has taken me a while to get here and my pvp skill is still growing I have become much more active on the fourms (Thats why I'm active member) I also am joining clans and I have made my own. We finished basketball season and we came 5th (Top four made it :c) I have been inactive on YouTube because I haven't been able to find a good recorder and I currently have 64 subscribers.

Shoutouts!

NakedNarwhal -
For being a MCSG friend from the start

MC_Narwhal -
For being a good irl friend and MCSG friend and ready to play whenever

ToeMan -
For being a cool guy and like spamming me

TheManeEvent -

OreoTheLlama -

Mamiamato24 | Azurdo

Ali/BlackDemon
For being a good friend and like spamming me

kingusa12

Professor Nub
For my friend for a long time

Thanks you all and anyone I missed and also PARTY TIME ACTIVE MEMBER!

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm JumpingBacon and this is my story!

June 11th 2013-
It's where it all started the one moment in your life when it's time, time to pick your username at first my pick was FlyingChips (pretty bad xD) then I picked JumpingBacon.

June~July 2013
-The time I started my first minecraft game of MCSG, I was very horrible because as soon as I got minecraft I played MCSG without knowing how to play, the way I found MCSG was BajanCanadian as sad as it is. When I first started my friends were MC_Narwhal and hoodblink. The first time I got minecraft I pulled off a all nighter with MC_Narwhal we couldn't win a game but we were still having fun (Oh the times that MCSG was fun, I miss them :c) Also I played on a computer that went 20fps every game and I got used to lag as I would experience it every game and I still do :c #40FpsFTW I also started my forums account posting the noobiest of the noobiest things.

August~September 2013
-Still playing MCSG but a bit more limited as my brother got an account. But when I did get a chance I would try to get as much wins as possible. I managed to get 20 wins after 1000 games (Roughly) I also posting quite a bit more.

October~November 2013
-This is when I was a big fan boy of BajanCanadian and ASFJerome I left MCSG for a while to go to TheFridge and I played quite a lot of game there and signed up on the forums and was quite active. After a while when BajanCanadian abandon it so I didn't go to TheNexus because my friends NakedNarwhal and MC_Narwhal kept encouraging me to come back to MCSG and I did c:

December 2013~January 2014
- The time when I become a little more active on the forums and was racking up heaps of wins I think I was at 150 at this time due it me getting a Apple Mac that went 40-50fps I also started to play Basketball and AFL (A sport in Australia) I also started to join clans and get into that sort of stuff and I also started YouTube.

February~March 2014 (Current)
By now I have 329 wins It has taken me a while to get here and my pvp skill is still growing I have become much more active on the fourms (Thats why I'm active member) I also am joining clans and I have made my own. We finished basketball season and we came 5th (Top four made it :c) I have been inactive on YouTube because I haven't been able to find a good recorder and I currently have 64 subscribers.

Shoutouts!

NakedNarwhal -
For being a MCSG friend from the start

MC_Narwhal -
For being a good irl friend and MCSG friend and ready to play whenever

ToeMan -

TheManeEvent -

OreoTheLlama -

Mamiamato24 | Azurdo

Ali/BlackDemon
For being a good friend and like spamming me

kingusa12

Professor Nub
For my friend for a long time

Thanks you all and anyone I missed and also PARTY TIME ACTIVE MEMBER!
lolcats 1st

I still remember when I joined the jelly fish :)

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
You forgot the part where you trash talk me and become a full keyboard warrior.

Eh nice story, but you've been quite mean to me and my friends and you are constantly trash talking me. I really don't have anything positive to say about you sorry.

I will say congrats on Active member though, that is an achievement.

JumpingBacon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Congrats on active member!
Thanks c:
You forgot the part where you trash talk me and become a full keyboard warrior.

Eh nice story, but you've been quite mean to me and my friends and you are constantly trash talking me. I really don't have anything positive to say about you sorry.

I will say congrats on Active member though, that is an achievement.
Thanks and I apologise for anything I have done to you, but hey the only reason I'm doing it is because you and Phoenix are constantly annoying me. But if you stop I will
~JumpingBacon

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
I remember you from TheFridge forums. I'm not sure if you'd remember me, but I was a moderator there for a good 7 months (including after Mitch left). :p It's always nice to see people from there now and again. Congratulations on your active member rank.

Hamroll

Diamond
Reaction score
I swear you were on 700 messages and 200 likes yesterday

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci