• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

JoshBillyJoe's Art Shop V2!

joshbillyjoe

Diamond
Reaction score
Me: enderman_1110
Avatar:spider pig with diamond helmet and iron axe
Text: only if you can beat me !!
Link to skin : any one
Background: grass and trees w/ pigs
Do you like pandas? As much as you
Wait. What of art it is? Profile Picture, Banner, Thumbnail. Etc.

joshbillyjoe

Diamond
Reaction score
Then...get off my thread... it takes time. you requested something harder then others. I already did yours anyway...

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
Then...get off my thread... it takes time. you requested something harder then others. I already did yours anyway...
Then can I have it?! The only reason I said I found someone better is because you never mentioned my name about it being finished.

Vepitition

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: VeryonsGaming
Text?:
Hunger Games
With
VeryonsGaming

Avatar on it?: I'd like me holding a sword in one hand vertically upword and my feet straight apart
Color text:
HungerGames color= Green fading kind of though
With color= Yellow but not hard to see like make it a modern old kind of yellow that isn't so bright
VeryonsGaming color= Blue like Diamond

Color Background: Not a color but the game Holiday resort kind of coming up to shore make it modern too, it has like water all where you can see the reflection, and my name an everything

Pose of skin: Sword in my left hand gold and apple half eaten off, and me charging after someone.

joshbillyjoe

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: VeryonsGaming
Text?:
Hunger Games
With
VeryonsGaming

Avatar on it?: I'd like me holding a sword in one hand vertically upword and my feet straight apart
Color text:
HungerGames color= Green fading kind of though
With color= Yellow but not hard to see like make it a modern old kind of yellow that isn't so bright
VeryonsGaming color= Blue like Diamond

Color Background: Not a color but the game Holiday resort kind of coming up to shore make it modern too, it has like water all where you can see the reflection, and my name an everything

Pose of skin: Sword in my left hand gold and apple half eaten off, and me charging after someone.
Banner right?

daviesoj

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: daviesoj
Text?: 'Team Evolve'
Avatar on it?: Yes. IGNs: Zbee1, NuclearCharizard, daviesoj, SeanyyboyxD (in that order)
Color text: 'Team' in light blue; 'Evolve' in dark blue.
Color Background: Minecraft related
Pose of skin: You choose

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci