• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Joining in DM?

Do you like the idea?

• Wolf

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pet wolf everyday

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't remember the reason that you couldn't enter during the deathmatch, so I agree. Also, it would help with joining friends that are currently in a DM so that you wouldn't have to wait for the fight to end then be able to join (and possibly forget if you start doing something else for a moment).

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
I agree with whatever the squirrel says.
I don't remember the reason that you couldn't enter during the deathmatch, so I agree. Also, it would help with joining friends that are currently in a DM so that you wouldn't have to wait for the fight to end then be able to join (and possibly forget if you start doing something else for a moment).

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
I wonder why they haven't added this yet. It would be really useful. I say yes!

Perkins

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm honestly not sure why you can't join during DM in the first place. The only thing I can think of is that it *might* increase incidences of spec blocking in certain situations. That being said, I reckon that this should be added.

Reaction score
What if the server cleans up, there are 20 people watching DM, and then once it's lobby, there are already 20 people in? That can get annoying.

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci