• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

JitterClick

MolniyaYT

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I want to say that I'm from Russia and do not know English, and so the video where you talk about JitterClick I don't understand. Therefore, I want porosity you, how he correctly jitter to click? You just need a furious pace to hammer on the mouse, or still what you have to do what would have happened jitter click? please please, I want to learn!!

P.S. translator

Rasclarts

Experienced
Reaction score
turn your sensitivity down and try and vibrate your forearm/wrist, takes a bit of practice though

it's also not as helpful in 1.8 as it was in 1.7

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Jitter clicking can be hard to learn. Of course, with time and effort put in, you can master it.
I mean, it is not required to jitter click to be better at PvP. You really just need a nice rhythm with your clicks.

First of all, I think that finding an ideal position/spot on your mouse where you can click comfortably.
I, myself, use my thumb to grip the left side of my mouse, and my ring finger and pinky to grip the right side. From there, I just vibrate my whole hand; not just specific areas. See, now your grips come into play.

Try not to move too much though, or otherwise, set your mouse to a much lower DPI than usual. I have my DPI set to 800 (I switched from 4000 DPI), and my Minecraft sensitivity set to 90%.

From this point on, it's just a matter of practicing. and practicing. and practicing.

xKatniss

Spectator
Reaction score
At least I don't see the difference between jitter and normal clicking. I rather throw in a well-timed rod to win the fight.

CxlebDesiqns

Platinum
Reaction score
My best friend had to have surgery, he jitter clicked so much he ripped a tendon in his wrist, now I'm scared to jitter click 0.o

Xual

Survivor
Reaction score
My best friend had to have surgery, he jitter clicked so much he ripped a tendon in his wrist, now I'm scared to jitter click 0.o
Holy sht, everybody always warns that this stuff happens if you jitterclick but I never thought it actually did o_O

edward608

Survivor
Reaction score
start off with 1 finger when you start to get used to it you use two

start clicking normally try to speed up then do the same thing but with two fingers.

V3dock

Experienced
Reaction score
Tell me if I'm wrong, but can't you seriously mess up your arms when jitter clicking?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci