• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

JCagg_'s Goodbye (Nevermind I'm back)

JCagg

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, some people who know me probably realized that I have not played nor been active with the MCSG community for quite a while now. I am here making this thread to say that I have quit MCSG and Minecraft in general, so here is my extended goodbye.
MCSG has been one of the longest and most engaging gaming and social experiences I have ever taken part in, and I will never forget it. I started as a noob, like many others, until I met the people I met and got better playing with them and learning how they played. I felt so accomplished to hit milestones and kill amazing players, and eventually people started to look up to me, even though I still believe that they were exaggerating a bit on how good I actually was. I came and went from many clans, the most significant one(s) being the Organizationv1,2,and 3. I was in the Titans and multiple iterations of Primeval also, where a met a lot of cool and uncool people. I'll never let the people I met and the battles and general screwing around I did in these clans.
So, I'd like to conclude my MCSG obituary with a list off of all of the notable people I grew amazing relationships with over MCSG.

MrKorrenian You were my first real pal on MCSG, and I know that you have quit MCSG also for other games and other aspects of life.
BlastBenoit I know that you were not much active in the community, but I loved playing MCSG with you.
Franbulious and your group of friends- I met you guys pretty early on and you were fun to be with.
Chris_Bro1998 You were the nicest, most understanding person I ever met on MCSG.
Macobeast One of the first people I met on the MCSG Teamspeak, and you are still my friend today.
Eborec Not sure if this is still the forum account you use, but you were the man.
TOXICWASTEII Met you fairly late in my MCSG career, but you were a cool guy. Good luck with YouTube.
Ocean43 You were a nice guy that would always be there if I needed help or needed someone to talk to.
Captain You were a very mature guy and a great leader.
Kerbals Oink.
Nova_RunZyoU You were a great PvPer and a good friend in my times of need.
Kranzo I know you are banned (on this account at least) but you were a guy that could always make me laugh.
YoYoFrotto You were a nice guy to hang around with.
iancool Great friend that I could relate to well.
Aezlurr / Torchy You were a fun guy to play MCSG with and talk to about whatever.
Auroraty / Auroraty|Kristie You were a fun person to talk to and play with.
djmtitans My best IRL friend, I know you quit months ago but I feel like you should at least be mentioned here.
SniperSnakez You were fun to talk to and play with.

Sorry if I did not mention anyone worth mentioning, but this is who I could remember off of the top of my head. Without further ado, this is my final goodbye to MCSG, you and your community gave me the experience of a lifetime, and I will never forget it.
And one last thing- if you ever want to play some games with me, add me on Steam at JCagg or on Xbox Live at JCaggx27.

Last edited:

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Awww, JCagg, you were are really chill person, sad to see you leave! I hope you comeback soon!

JCagg

Diamond
Reaction score
Awww, JCagg, you were are really chill person, sad to see you leave! I hope you comeback soon!
I probably won't, but I may sneak onto a Teamspeak sometime to catch up on things. Woah, I forgot to tag you! Lemme do that now :)

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Sad to see another good PvPer go.

Last edited:

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
What is this "real world" you speak of?! I didn't quit gaming! I just got back into playing Xbox, especially Halo.
Yeah I played Xbox before MCSG...nostalgia though ;-; round 75 in Black Ops Zombies with the FaZe clan and just close friends...Modern Warfare 2 is considered the best game in my own opinion, I was rank like 20 in Search and Destroy for awhile, my story ended in Call of Duty though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci