• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Jack's route for Maps 1-all the others

Jackthepwnzor

Experienced
Reaction score
Map 2- I get corn, preferably the outside chests, then head towards the sun. I go under the twin tower thing and go right, I get every single chest. Houses to ignore- the library, the loopy house thing, and the TALL brick house to the SIDE of the clock tower. Not telling you how to get a good double chest, that's my secret chest :p

(I mixed up the order, and I edited it :/)Map 1- I go to the vault area after getting corn. I don't go to the bridge or the pirate ship, they're a waste of time. So, once you get to the vault, the code is 9-1-8-4, and it should open. Get the two double chests, and go out, turn around, and go into that little cave thing. There will be a chest hidden in their. After that, I kinda wander around until refill.

Map 3- Corn, then I go to the village or a HIDDEN waterfall. If I go to the waterfall, I go through a tunnel, there should be a lake on the right. I grab that chest, then get the one under a mini tree. I head towards the mountain, and there's a waterfall. I grab 2 chests in the bottom corners, then go up the waterfall and grab a minor tier 2 (minor tier two's give chain leggs and food mostly :/)

Map 4- as almost everyone knows, I go to the tunnel. I grab the double chest house, the gravel trap, then I ignore the tunnel and go in the sewers.

Map 5- I don't have one :/

Teweran- Dragon chest, then santa's house

Breeze- I grab corn, then I go mattchappy's old route, which is going up a mountain, getting a pressure plate lava chest, getting a chest in a tree, then going up to the creeper face house.(house on top of the creeper face mountain)

SG Ancient Japan- I kinda wander around and grab chests that are mostly tier 2, that map is loaded with 'em :eek:

Skyland- I go to the village thing, then I wander over to this tower thing. I get bad stuff, but it's a route...

Hungry Hills- Same as Map 5, none.

Yellowstone- None

Hope this helped you!(probably not for the community maps, but :p)

L

Lululioness

They kinda helped. Maybe make them a bit more articulated?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci