• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

IT'S OVER 9,000!!!

What makes a sandwich good?

• Peanut butter

• Jelly

• Spaghetti

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score

Oh no, it appears it’s that time again…

Post Analytics!

Alrighty, so for this ever so special occasion I thought I’d look back in my posting trends and how my activity and post count has changed, along with some other stuff alongside that. For those of you who don’t know, I’m a numbers guy. I just love statistics, analyzing numbers, and writing fact lists. Oddly enough, on the other side of the interest spectrum I love reading and writing, as well as learning practically anything I can whether it be math or even history. (AP Euro is the best thing that’s ever happened in my life omj yas)

Mmk, time to do this.

-==- My 1,000th post was on March 18, 2014. That’s 576 days after I joined the forums, meaning that until I got 1,000 posts I averaged about 1.73 posts per day (hey, that number is close to the square root of 3 ahaha)

Time-Span: 576 days
Post/Day Avg: 1.73

-==- My 2,000th post was on June 17, 2014. Much less than the first 1,000- only 92 days! This is an average of a much more impressive 10.8 posts per day.

Time-Span: 92 days
Post/Day Avg: 10.8

-==- 3,000 posts came on, well, I’m not actually sure since I didn’t make a thread, but going back in my profile posts I believe I achieved it on September 9, 2014. That’s 85 days averaging 11.7 posts per day.

Time-Span: 85 days
Post/Day Avg: 11.7

-==- The big 4K was achieved on December 28, 2014. 111 days after achieving 3,000 averaging only 9 posts per day. This small increase in inactivity can be contributed to marching band season- which I’m currently experiencing now and is taking up a lot of my time. Most of those posts likely came from late November through December. Getting 4,000 posts meant a lot to me, because at the time there were probably only around 10 people who had reached that goal- and 3-5 of them were banned.

Time-Span: 111 days
Post/Day Avg: 9.1

-==- Now we get into what I like to consider the beginning of my personal apex of activity on the forums. 5,000 posts was achieved on March 16, 2015- only 79 days after 4K and almost exactly one year after reaching 1,000 posts. My post average for this time span was a solid 12.65. After I achieved 5,000 posts I began to feel an overwhelming sense of relief. All of my time here on MCGamer I had wanted to make a significant achievement statistics-wise (I was really hoping for a lot of wins on MCSG, but forum posts counts too right?!) and be recognized on some sort of leaderboard/list and here I was climbing up to the heights that only handfuls of people here had done before.

Time-Span: 79 days
Post/Day Avg: 12.65

-==- Here comes the big 6K on May 13, 2015. The span being 59 days and posts per day average being at a whopping 16.9! This was the point in which I was on the verge of surpassing Mooclan, billyguy, Mamiamato, Zeno, Stijn, and Toby who were all close in post count.

Time-Span: 59 days

Post/Day Avg: 16.9

-==- 7,000 posts was more of a personal accomplishment than anything else. If my numbers are correct, 7,000 posts had only been accomplished by 3 people before me: RC, HalfSquirrel, and Darkrai. Arena was at 6,995 when he got banned. In only 42 days I managed to skip another 1K with a post average of a whopping 23.8

Time-Span: 42 days

Post/Day Avg: 23.8

-==- Finally we reached 8,000. Nobody at the time had a count between 7,000 and 10,000 when I reached 8,000 meaning that I was quite alone in post count, and it would be a long time until I surpassed someone else in the Post Count category on the “Forum Leaderboards” or whatever you’d like to call them :). Ironically enough, the timespan between 6-7 thousand and 7-8 thousand are the same! 42 days and a 23.8 day Post/Day average :eek:

Time-Span: 42 days
Post/Day Avg: 23.8

-==- So here we are. Nine thousand whole posts. Seriously wow. Bringing it in at a less impressive rate of 15.3 posts over 65 days. Either way here it is. I can’t express how grateful I am toward all of you in the community for simply.. existing. Allowing someone like me who loves this server so much to be able to interact with all of you and serve you as a staff member so far :)

Time-Span: 65 days
Post/Day Avg: 15.3

-==- TOTAL: I have been foruming here for 1143 days with a total of 9,000 posts at the time of posting this, giving me a total posts per day average of 7.8, however since my 1,000th post in March of 2014- my posts/day avg. would be at 14, which is somewhat more satisfying of an average c:

-==- Other fun facts

= I have created a total of 138 threads.
= The most likes I’ve ever gotten on a post is 55.
= My most replied to thread has 363 replies (My clan Legion back in winter 2015) and my most replied to non-clan thread has 320 replies (“The Huahwi Situation” back in July 2014)
= My current likes to posts ratio is 1.057 (Likes divided by posts)
= I’ve posted approximately 6,500 times as a staff member and have received at least 8,000 likes.
= i liek numberz 2 much

Watch out HalfSquirrel and RC_4777 el Ceror be coming for you both >:]

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
How did you post 23.8 posts per day? That's insane.

Ninetales

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow dude, this is amazing, let's get to 10,000 in two days, see you then. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci