• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"It just wouldn't." Moments

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
Have you ever been in a fight with another tribute, and you have a chance to kill them, but when you try hitting them you either hit them dead on but they don't take damage, or you somehow miss completely from like a half a block away? Or you were trying to get a chest on your route and it was empty before anyone had even got to it? Those are prime examples of an "It just wouldn't" Moment. Feel free to discuss these here.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Once all of my chests appeared empty to me but upon me ragequitting a raw beef, stone axe and clock appeared where I left after I had randomly shift clicked in chests (I accidently relogged)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I hate this, I get a decent amount of lag. I've lost quite a few fights from this.

S

ShadowMasterZ

I opened the chest on top of the fire station and it's empty.
Then i notice a certain name under me.... -_-

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My whole route was empty one time when I got there first...

(Simple 3 Chests on breeze)

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
There's a person literally 3 blocks away from me, I pull out my bow and am about to shoot... and then it gets blocked ._.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci