• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ismerize [EU]

KryptonClan

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello ismerize One of your clan mates WeWiz AKA 3xp and Raibowhorse1337 is in 2 other clans other than Ismerize he was in our clan but we kicked him because he was cocky and not active. Just want you to know that he is not only in Ismerize :)
hahahahaha

ITz_FeatheR

Survivor
Reaction score
1. Name: Roby
2. Nickname: Feather
3. Age: 13
4. In-Game-Name: Featherrrr
5. Skype name: robyrobert2003
6. Wins/Losses: 500/3700 and 5/15
7. Previous clan(s): Astrum, Hostility, etc.
8. Donor: [Yes or No and which one]: Nope ;(
9. Nation: Romanian
10. Why do you think we should accept you?: Because I'm a good player and a really friendly man. :)

FrostPowaMC

Survivor
Reaction score
1. Name: Leonardo
2. Nickname: leo
3. Age: 16
4. In-Game-Name: Legalizee
5. Skype name: strikeout70
6. Wins/Losses: 215 / 1590 ( 1/7.7)
7. Previous clan(s): RebelsEU, Inpirets (ign was StillVntage), Desolate, Rebellion, Infernus
8. Donor: [Yes or No and which one]: //
9. Nation: Italy
10. Why do you think we should accept you? I'm not that skilled player, not gonna lie, but I can say I'm good at teaming, I've been involved in clans for more than 1 year and now I think I'm not that bad

Sovki_

Spectator
Reaction score
1. Name: Jonas
2. Nickname: Jonny
3. Age: 17
4. In-Game-Name: Sovki_
5. Skype name: jonas.sovki
6. Wins/Losses: 12/69 (I'm new here, but I used to be a very good SG player on The Hub)
7. Previous clan(s): None here.
8. Donor: [Yes or No and which one]: I got an acc with donor! Diamond I think.
9. Nation: Norway, originally from Finland, hence Sovki.
10. Why do you think we should accept you? I'm a good pvper, I can help good in TFs, and I've beaten some of your players on Badlion, "SpecialRandy", Would be nice to prove to you that I'm good enough even tho I've got a lack of playing here on the maps on MCGamer and not sooo used to the fishing rod PvP yet. But please, let me get a tryout! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci