• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Isla De Vida - 24 player MCSG Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
There is no way that is a 400 diameter. Looks about a 200 diameter. The terraforming looks pretty cool though. I just don't think there is enough room to pvp and that the minimal radius requirement was met.

GalaxyPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
When I look at this map and think Spain, the map is not reminding me of Spain, it doesn't look like Spain.
so if I make a map called "Life Island" I would have to make it it remind you of the US? o_O I mean the name is indeed in Spanish,but that does not mean it has to remind you of "spain" :p just what the word means "Isla De Vida" traduce to spanish it means "Island of Life" and well the map does have an "Island" so idk just my opinion :cool:

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
so if I make a map called "Life Island" I would have to make it it remind you of the US? o_O I mean the name is indeed in Spanish,but that does not mean it has to remind you of "spain" :p just what the word means "Isla De Vida" traduce to spanish it means "Island of Life" and well the map does have an "Island" so idk just my opinion :cool:
Couldn't have said it better myself.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
hehe you got me :p

codzombies

Spectator
Reaction score
Too small and basic, no real theme or appeal. nice mountains i guess tho :)

TheParrot

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You need more structures. There are waaaaaay too many trees.

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
Corn isn't perfect circle, you can use the hcyl command for that, also add more builds

lsiscool02

Spectator
Reaction score
It looks very nice but a few buildings around the map would make it awesome :)

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
It is a nice idea but it needs to be improved in several ways.
  • The mountains while they are good, they could be improved. They need to be realistic, the best way of achieving this is to try not make them so pointy and the snow seems to be just a basic overlay. If you are using VS I would suggest using the splatter overlay brush for the snow.
  • Also the map seems extremely small, I would suggest expanding it.
  • Structures! If a map is going to be liked it must have variation and this is achieved by the use of structures.
  • You need a lot more chests, people will not vote for map where they cannot get gear on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci