• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Isla De Vida - 24 player MCSG Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuddinPopps

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello fellow MCSG Tributes! Today I present to you "Isla De Vida" (or Island Of Life) in Spanish. This is a farely large Survival Games map made for 12-24 tributes. The map has been pre-teared in the sense that I have already made ender chests (for tear 2's) and normal chests (for tier 1's) This map does not include chests all over the place. Tier 2's are in proper, well hidden positions, and there are only about 15 tier twos. (including double-tier 2's). There are about 35 tier ones. After about 3 weeks of work with numerous programs and hand made structures, it is finally released. This map is gorgeous. From it's mountain peaks, to it's luscious green meadow with trees sprouting from end to end, players are guaranteed to love this map. But BEWARE! There are a few traps here and there that some unlucky tributes may encounter!

Now for the specs of this map:
Roughly 400 blocks in diameter
Void around the map ensuring anyone trying to escape will die.
The basis of this map, and the idea of this map is to make games between too short and too long. Games on this map span on average like 8-9 minutes
There is very few crafting tables. There are 4 at spawn.
Also, there are 24 podiums at cornucopia to spawn players in from the lobby.

Anyone please feel free to comment any suggestions to make this map potentially better. From these images, you cannot see the dome and I apologize for that, but know there is a void! There is no way anyone can sneak out of this place. Also, any support to this thread would be greatly appreciated. (It gets us one step closer to getting this map accepted.) ALSO to all of the tributes that hate getting targeted off spawn from one person with a weapon, I can almost 100% assure you that this will not happen with this map.

HERE IS THE OFFICIAL DOWNLOAD TO THE MAP
( https://www.mediafire.com/?whedqu6dxcdiomm )
screenshot 1.png
screenshot 2.png
screenshot 3.png
screenshot 4.png
screenshot 5.png
screenshot 9.png
screenshot 6.png

Swordz_

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks like a nice map but i would make it bigger and add more builds at the moment it looks like just a corn and some mountains. If it were my map I would extend it and maybe make a village of some huts surrounding the corn. This is only my opinion as people may have other opinion! Tho nice mountains ;)

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Well I can tell you that you definitely need more chests.

theamazinggeek

Experienced
Reaction score
Those mountains are so obviously made of spheres...

Non shader pics to get an actual representation of what the map would actually look like?

PuddinPopps

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks like a nice map but i would make it bigger and add more builds at the moment it looks like just a corn and some mountains. If it were my map I would extend it and maybe make a village of some huts surrounding the corn. This is only my opinion as people may have other opinion! Tho nice mountains ;)
Thats a great idea! I'll add that. Should I make a new thread?

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
When I look at this map and think Spain, the map is not reminding me of Spain, it doesn't look like Spain.

RageQuitGuy

Spectator
Reaction score
Im sorry, but all this map is hills, and its not really very interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member