• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is it just me or...(ghosting issue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
Is it just me or does it seem that ghosts are becoming more and more prevalent, despite the restarting after every game?

In the last 6 games i've played i have seen 1 ghost on 5 of them. I find this troubling, and would like it if some told me that it was just me.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Ghosting problem is within the vanilla minecraft. I guess we will have to wait for 1.3 to come out :/
But at least have some type of solution to this problem :)

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
It's Mojang who has to fix it. Chad and the other guys can't fix that. It is a bug in every server.

Reactions: Le0

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
I know that its a mojang bug, Im just noticing them more and more, when the temp solution was put in place i didnt see any ghosts at all, but as time progresses, im starting to see them again more and more. :/

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
The same thing is happening to me, and I noticed it. I played a couple games of the server restarting after each game, and the ghosts never came. Then after a couple days I started seeing almost 1 ghost per game, which is still weird with the restarts now. I have suggested some other fixes in the topic Chad made about the ghosting problem, but only OmniFlare has replied to it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci