• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Is it done yet?" - Regarding the weekly/monthly leaderboards

Do you think weekly/monthly leaderboards will come soon

• Yeah, totally dude!

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No, not really.

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • *gets up out of chair, runs out of room, bursts out of front door and yells* "PEANUT BUTTERRR!!!"

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hi there everyone!

Sorry if the title came off rude-sounding, I meant it more as a joke, but I just had a quick question regarding something that has been suggested time after time throughout two years of MCSG. If and when will this be implemented? Rumor has it that kpwn243 and/or some other members of the developing team are working on making this happen so I just wanted to know, if it is going to come out, when it will come out. Thanks, and have a good day! :)

Maxx10680

Diamond
Reaction score
yeah well I don't want to be mean, but everytime MCSG says something its happening months laters (actually the leaderboards were supposed to be in january of 2013 so yeah.......)

Here's what they posted on december 31, 2012 about leaderboards: ...

"BETTR STUF TO TRAK" was the second biggest feature request that MCSG players wanted. This area was one of the harder challenges to face but we have a system in the works that will revolutionize how we track stats. Our plan is to now track players progress daily to see your trends compared to your overall score. So if you want to see the best of today, that will be now possible with this system. Same with who was the best of this week, or this month, or even like our old system, this year currently. This system will be slowly transitioned to this month as we make sure it's completely solid. I just want to clarify, NO ONE will lose any player data in this process. If we need to separate and start fresh worst case scenario, your 2012 scores will still be accessible via another table (same with the beta scores as they might pop back up again). More details about this once we get close on publicly releasing this.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
yeah well I don't want to be mean, but everytime MCSG says something its happening months laters (actually the leaderboards were supposed to be in january of 2013 so yeah.......)

Here's what they posted on december 31, 2012 about leaderboards: ...

"BETTR STUF TO TRAK" was the second biggest feature request that MCSG players wanted. This area was one of the harder challenges to face but we have a system in the works that will revolutionize how we track stats. Our plan is to now track players progress daily to see your trends compared to your overall score. So if you want to see the best of today, that will be now possible with this system. Same with who was the best of this week, or this month, or even like our old system, this year currently. This system will be slowly transitioned to this month as we make sure it's completely solid. I just want to clarify, NO ONE will lose any player data in this process. If we need to separate and start fresh worst case scenario, your 2012 scores will still be accessible via another table (same with the beta scores as they might pop back up again). More details about this once we get close on publicly releasing this.
MCSG definitely would benefit from a substantially larger Senior Staff and developing team...

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
I would be an ok idea, but with the time they spend on making this feature, they should make the best anti-cheat they can.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
I say, we let the developers do their job and stop bothering them about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci