• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

is broken?`

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
We(meaning you) should develop a custom survival plugin.... make it simple and grow upon it instead of relying on countless plugins built by others outside the community that can break and ruin the whole server.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
I would love this, but the dev's focus is already focused on many other things. If this ever happens, this would be slowly built in the little spare time they have.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
The plugin would be lovely, but there's a catch! We don't have enough developers to configure a custom plugin for survival and keep on updating Survival Games at the same time. It would be too much work for the developers. They already deal with a lot of stuff daily to focus primarily on that.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
The plugin would be lovely, but there's a catch! We don't have enough developers to configure a custom plugin for survival and keep on updating Survival Games at the same time. It would be too much work for the developers. They already deal with a lot of stuff daily to focus primarily on that.
There are probably 2-3 dozen members of the mcsg community that host their own custom survival servers...

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
There are probably 2-3 dozen members of the mcsg community that host their own custom survival servers...
Probably. I really don't find much sense to this comment because we are talking about MCGamers plugin.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Probably. I really don't find much sense to this comment because we are talking about MCGamers plugin.
im saying if ppl in the community are developing their own custom survival plugins... why not bring them into the mcgamers dev team and let them develop here?

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
im saying if ppl in the community are developing their own custom survival plugins... why not bring them into the mcgamers dev team and let them develop here?
Trust. if they trust every guy out there, they could make the worse.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that the most of the few dozens that are running survival servers you are referring to probably have a similar setup to us, in that they are using plugins they didn't make, at most just tweaking them for their needs.

And creating a plugin takes quite a bit of time and planning, it's not going to just appear out of thin air. Plus the devs are probably busy with other things.

I have no way of knowing, but if we happen to get the time, the manpower, and enough interest from the community, a custom plugin for MCGamer Survival might not be a fantasy.

Reactions: Fox

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci