• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Iron Sword missing from Demons Breeze

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
People are having lag problems with Demon's Breeze. Also you are correct I opened the door to the dispenser but when I pressed the button nothing came out.

Nexless

Tribute
Reaction score
I feel bad because I don't lag on demons breeze... sorry everybody

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with it reseting
I mean that the map is not reloading a new copy of itself like it should be when every game starts. This means that any changes to the map made in a previous game on the map may show up in the new game.

Symptoms include fire in strange places, random leaves or vines broken, trapdoors flipped, trapped chests emptied, dispensers emptied, and traps triggered. This is due to other players' interactions with the map in a previous game.

Nexless

Tribute
Reaction score
I mean that the map is not reloading a new copy of itself like it should be when every game starts. This means that any changes to the map made in a previous game on the map may show up in the new game.

Symptoms include fire in strange places, random leaves or vines broken, trapdoors flipped, trapped chests emptied, dispensers emptied, and traps triggered. This is due to other players' interactions with the map in a previous game.
yup defently not reseting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci