• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Iron Donor Disguise

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Recently I have been using the disguise command and I have noticed a common thing. When you disguise and become an Iron donor, you are recognized a lot easier. If someone does /l, the iron donor stands out. If you were disguised as a normal player, people would have a harder time finding you. Clearly you can see in these two examples which one of the disguised names is easier to find.​

I realize that this isn't that big of a deal, as even if someone did know there was a disguised person in the game they would still have to find them. (Which isn't that hard because all you have to do is go through the alphabet and hit tab.) I feel like it would be better for a lot of people including youtubers if the dsiguise command only made you a normal player. Since most players in the games have a green name, it would blend in and I'm sure it would make lots of peoples lives easier.​

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I agree...when you disguise as an Iron Donor you are so easily recognized and other people would go "Oh that iron donor is actually Giggity69Goo" and it makes me mad -.-

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just don't see the reason behind it. Why would a feature meant to hide a player cause them to stand out?

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
I just don't see the reason behind it. Why would a feature meant to hide a player cause them to stand out?
Because you also get targeted if you're a donor and as he said when you do /list it's easier to see you and figure it out who you are.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Because you also get targeted if you're a donor and as he said when you do /list it's easier to see you and figure it out who you are.
I said I don't see the reason behind the disguise making you a donor anyway.

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
I think they should make it so you can disguise to a rank that is lower than your own.
eg; gold can disguise to iron and regular.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think they should make it so you can disguise to a rank that is lower than your own.
eg; gold can disguise to iron and regular.
What's the point in that? =P

That_Guy_Luis

Spectator
Reaction score
They should honestly change the whole thing. Like you can always tell its a donor by the fact that they all end in two numbers

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
Even if they do this, they need a better disguise generator. It's extremely easy to see if you're disguised or not.

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
They also need to add the ability to 'tab' a disguised player's name. I've just looked at suspiciously long names before and could tell they were disguised players.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci