• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Iris

WhyNotBoth

Spectator
Reaction score
Btw Heirokos I never said I was smarter than anyone other than AutoCliq and if you disagree with that then I don't know what your deal is. I also don't have any problems with you and would like to keep it that way, but you're really getting the wrong idea.
Ur not smarter den me u 16 year old white feg

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
I just don't understand why you start flame like just drop it.
Hypocritical much? Heirokos

I didn't even mention anything about coldsey and you start bringing him up and bashing him, just listen to yourself for once.

Ur not smarter den me u 16 year old white feg
Your posts would say otherwise. Like, actually listen to yourself. Please. I beg you.

Reactions: BCE

WhyNotBoth

Spectator
Reaction score

I didn't even mention anything about coldsey and you start bringing him up and bashing him, just listen to yourself for once.

Your posts would say otherwise. Like, actually listen to yourself. Please. I beg you.
i said nothing to you crinkle why respond to my thread i have nothing against you further proves my point about you and Coldsey defending him when its not even about you

Heirokos

Platinum
Reaction score

It's not starting flame, I'm not saying it to him. As a matter of fact, I remember countless times in Nobility where I said I can get Jaden on for a cb, and you kept saying "no he's bad". You have no room to talk Crinkle. YOU always bash on him too. YOU are also hypocritical.

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
It's not starting flame, I'm not saying it to him. As a matter of fact, I remember countless times in Nobility where I said I can get Jaden on for a cb, and you kept saying "no he's bad". You have no room to talk Crinkle. YOU always bash on him too. YOU are also hypocritical.
bash on who o_O

Reactions: BCE

Power

Experienced
Reaction score
this thread is full of flaming and hackusating. Just like colors us :)

Naive

Experienced
Reaction score
can you guys just stop omf i'm over it

but lol @ that kid that locked the thread what a god

GucciRose

Survivor
Reaction score
thread not locked

Edit: DO NOT LOCK THE THREAD, WE DID NOT DISBAND

Members online

No members online now.