• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Invisible oponent

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandunt

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello everyone, it's dandunt here.
So I was playing a game, and made it to dm (Final 2- it was 1v1).
In dm, my oponent was invisible. I couldn't see him and do absolutely anything.
That is the most annoying bug I have ever seen.
If you need proof to fix it- I don't have one. You can have screenie- after the game.
http://imgur.com/EriSvpE
Is this bug new, or was it on the server before?
If any moderator is reading it- PLEASE contact developer/ administrator/ anyone that is able to fix it.

I don't wish anyone invisible oponent in death match:) .

Thanks, dandunt.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Pretty sure this is to do with Bukkit/Spigot, if not please correct me. I believe this occurs when your client doesnt register there is another player there. Another possibility is that you are running low on computer resources (open the debug/f3 menu, in the top right corner the xxx/xxx is the amount of megabytes you have left to use out of the amount you allocate to Minecraft. When that is close to its limit you may not render chunks/players).
Also I'm pretty sure this thread has been created before, check the Closed Bug Reports section before posting another bug. Thanks!

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
The developers are aware of this and are striving to fix it. There is already a bug report about it. TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci