• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.

BezerkerWombat

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: BezerkerWombat and BogenHD
Skype (Must Have): jack.funderburg2
Continent (Region): SouthEast US
Wins: 22 out of 77 on BogenHD and 36 wins on Bezerker. I have about 500 wins on various accounts on Hive.
Maps good at?: Valleyside, Holiday resort, Drybone, Sg highway, sg4
Maps bad at?: all the no name maps like haruka
PvP Strengths: I am a well-known uhc player and have become very good with the bow. I can predict people's strafe very easily and I have been told my bow juke is the hardest to predict out of anyone they have ever seen. I am good with FnS, I can 360 and place it very easily and can place under your feet if Im coming at you. I am good at running away from team and solos. I can rod them back which gives me time to run.
PvP Weaknesses: My sword pvp is not the best, my sprint messes up sometimes and that allows for the person to get a very good combo. I am alright with the rod, not as good as some people but can get a good rod combo. My ping is not the best being from the Southeast (60)
Why should be accept you?: I am a experienced player on Hive and MCSG and would love to be apart of such a good clan like this. Also I would love to be in a clan with one of my friends (divuxhd) and be apart of what he says to be his favorite clan ever,​

xBroken

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: multicolorwolf | xpertguy | PsyonicWolf
Skype (Must Have): (I'll Pm you.)
Continent (Region): US
Wins: 600+ with 2 accounts.
Maps good at?: All besides randy maps.
Maps bad at?: randy maps.
PvP Strengths: Doing good in clanbattles/scrims.
PvP Weaknesses: Getting 6v1ed.
Why should be accept you?: Because krazylegz invited me and I think I got what it takes to be in this clan.
Accepted for trial!

IGN:CaptainSwifft
Skype (Must Have):gurkirat.rai1
Continent (Region):US
Wins:356
Maps good at?:Zone,Vallyside,SG4,SG2,HolidayResort,Highway,Turbulence,Moonbase,TSG2,Chernobyl
Maps bad at?:SolarFrost,
PvP Strengths:Stafe,SwordPVP,FishingRod,Bow
PvP Weaknesses:FnS
Why should be accept you?:Because I feel like I can bring a certain attribute to the clan,like combos or fast amount of clicks
Accepted for trial!

IGN: Armzoid | DatLoot
Skype (Must Have): Yes i have fwaup.
Continent (Region): USA
Wins: 467
Maps good at?: VallySide, Sg4, Holiday,
Maps bad at?: Zone 84
PvP Strengths: FnS, Bow, Strafing
PvP Weaknesses: FnS Spammers
Why should be accept you?: Because im pretty decent at the game and i have great teamwork abilitys
Accepted for trial!

IGN: BezerkerWombat and BogenHD
Skype (Must Have): jack.funderburg2
Continent (Region): SouthEast US
Wins: 22 out of 77 on BogenHD and 36 wins on Bezerker. I have about 500 wins on various accounts on Hive.
Maps good at?: Valleyside, Holiday resort, Drybone, Sg highway, sg4
Maps bad at?: all the no name maps like haruka
PvP Strengths: I am a well-known uhc player and have become very good with the bow. I can predict people's strafe very easily and I have been told my bow juke is the hardest to predict out of anyone they have ever seen. I am good with FnS, I can 360 and place it very easily and can place under your feet if Im coming at you. I am good at running away from team and solos. I can rod them back which gives me time to run.
PvP Weaknesses: My sword pvp is not the best, my sprint messes up sometimes and that allows for the person to get a very good combo. I am alright with the rod, not as good as some people but can get a good rod combo. My ping is not the best being from the Southeast (60)
Why should be accept you?: I am a experienced player on Hive and MCSG and would love to be apart of such a good clan like this. Also I would love to be in a clan with one of my friends (divuxhd) and be apart of what he says to be his favorite clan ever,​
Accepted for trial!

_Ziggurat_

Platinum
Reaction score
Now it's invite only congrats to the last people who got trial! If yours want replied to then u was declined!

PimpHank

Diamond
Reaction score
Why did u guys take down ur loss to us? U had it up 4-5 Synergy wins.... Why take it down

VietnameseNinja

Experienced
Reaction score
Had the best time in this clan, but mc is just not an enjoyable experience for me anymore
Ziggurat thanks for inviting me to the clan in the 1st place dude ily
StallluveIsGod dude your hilarious and hope you get back into mc
Nanos14 Dude ima miss you, had a great time with you these past few months
Mint congrats on officer dude hop you enjoy it and pce <3
cpc grats on leaader lead the clan to greatness
NatsuOP man your hilarious, u need to calm down
makie you are so sexual makie calm d tits jk ily
lemeow remember when we used to talk till 3-4 am everyday in summer, those were the days
LWM2000 Wouldnt pick anyoone else to be a mod, u r perfect
KrazyPandaz we r brothers take care homi
senor hope it all goes good with you
I didn't really know you because I was new, and you probably didn't know me, but I knew that you were a big part of the clan :)
Ikr and a lot of them are pretty inactive :)
im activ3

YellowChunky

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign: YellowChunkyYT
Wins: 1 out of 5 because I got stats reset but on my old account (AdamLau) has 157 wins out of 1500
Maps Good At: SG4, Holiday Resort, Zone 85, Icarus, Tsg2
Maps Bad At: (all the maps that are bad that you could think of)
PvP Strengths: Fishing Rod, Bow, Sword, Fns
Pvp Weeknesses: Hackers and 3 teames!
Why Should We accept you?: I want to try to be in this clan! I think this will give me a chance to help me improve in pvp! I also know KrazyLegz254/yopappy254!

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
Ign: YellowChunkyYT
Wins: 1 out of 5 because I got stats reset but on my old account (AdamLau) has 157 wins out of 1500
Maps Good At: SG4, Holiday Resort, Zone 85, Icarus, Tsg2
Maps Bad At: (all the maps that are bad that you could think of)
PvP Strengths: Fishing Rod, Bow, Sword, Fns
Pvp Weeknesses: Hackers and 3 teames!
Why Should We accept you?: I want to try to be in this clan! I think this will give me a chance to help me improve in pvp! I also know KrazyLegz254/yopappy254!
Its invite only..

PlsNoDox

Tribute
Reaction score
Please take me off of your trial list I would not like to be a part of this clan soz <3

C0nN3cTionz

Platinum
Reaction score
I C0nN3cTionz, Owner of #GAZA challenge your clan to a CB 5:30 Mountain Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci