• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spacemickey

Platinum
Reaction score
Skype (Must Have): multibaconboy1
Continent (Region): North America
Wins: 44
(I KNOW MY STATS SUCK, BUT I USED TO SUCK, NOW I HAVE IMPROVED! THAT IS WHY I'M LINKING A VIDEO FOR YOU TO BASE MY SKILLS OFF OF!)

Video Link:

Maps good at?: Teweran Survival Games 2, Valleyside University, SG 1 by Vareide, Holiday Resort, Avaricia
Maps bad at?: Breeze Island 1 And 2, Solar Frost
PvP Strengths: Bow, Somewhat Good At Strafing With A Sword, Fishing Rod
PvP Weaknesses: Water Fights, FNS
Why should be accept you?: You should accept me into Invincible because I believe that I would be a good part of this clan and also I have strong pvp skills that could help the clan even become better! Also I know routes on the maps that i'm good at (even though they're common routes and common maps) it may still be a useful tool! Also I can help the clan by my skills in teamwork and communication! I may seem quiet at times but I do communicate with the team if I believe something needs to be said! I also was in the clan Throx before but left due to just it not being the right clan for me! I also am a mature person! I'm not some 5 year old squeaker! I am a generaly mature person! So to summarize the reasons why you should accept me
1. I am mature
2. I have strong pvp skills that can help the team
3. I have good teamwork and communication skills! :D

Thanks for looking at my application! Have a fantastic day!

PurpleTacoEater

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: PurpleTacoEater
Games Played: 585
Skype (Must Have): DylanMDanialMay
Continent (Region): USA Eastern Timezone
Wins: 5 But On My Old Account I Had Around 25ish
Maps good at?: Holiday Resort, Valleyside University, Teweran Survival Games #2 And #3, SG 1,2,4
Maps bad at?: Eye Of Hours, Fallen Empire, Haruka
PvP Strengths: Fast Clicking, Good FNS, Good Aim With A Bow
PvP Weaknesses: Teamers
Why should we accept you?: Because I Want To Be A Part Of An MCSG Clan And Im A Decent Player And Your Clan Looked Cool
Will I Be Active: F*** Yeah I Play Atleast 1 Round Of Sg A Day But Normally More
Now You May Think That I Suck But I Was Bad Back In The Day Im Good These Daysish Take A Look At This Video

_Ziggurat_

Platinum
Reaction score
Skype (Must Have): multibaconboy1
Continent (Region): North America
Wins: 44
(I KNOW MY STATS SUCK, BUT I USED TO SUCK, NOW I HAVE IMPROVED! THAT IS WHY I'M LINKING A VIDEO FOR YOU TO BASE MY SKILLS OFF OF!)

Video Link:

Maps good at?: Teweran Survival Games 2, Valleyside University, SG 1 by Vareide, Holiday Resort, Avaricia
Maps bad at?: Breeze Island 1 And 2, Solar Frost
PvP Strengths: Bow, Somewhat Good At Strafing With A Sword, Fishing Rod
PvP Weaknesses: Water Fights, FNS
Why should be accept you?: You should accept me into Invincible because I believe that I would be a good part of this clan and also I have strong pvp skills that could help the clan even become better! Also I know routes on the maps that i'm good at (even though they're common routes and common maps) it may still be a useful tool! Also I can help the clan by my skills in teamwork and communication! I may seem quiet at times but I do communicate with the team if I believe something needs to be said! I also was in the clan Throx before but left due to just it not being the right clan for me! I also am a mature person! I'm not some 5 year old squeaker! I am a generaly mature person! So to summarize the reasons why you should accept me
1. I am mature
2. I have strong pvp skills that can help the team
3. I have good teamwork and communication skills! :D

Thanks for looking at my application! Have a fantastic day!
Accepted as Trial

_Ziggurat_

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: PurpleTacoEater
Games Played: 585
Skype (Must Have): DylanMDanialMay
Continent (Region): USA Eastern Timezone
Wins: 5 But On My Old Account I Had Around 25ish
Maps good at?: Holiday Resort, Valleyside University, Teweran Survival Games #2 And #3, SG 1,2,4
Maps bad at?: Eye Of Hours, Fallen Empire, Haruka
PvP Strengths: Fast Clicking, Good FNS, Good Aim With A Bow
PvP Weaknesses: Teamers
Why should we accept you?: Because I Want To Be A Part Of An MCSG Clan And Im A Decent Player And Your Clan Looked Cool
Will I Be Active: F*** Yeah I Play Atleast 1 Round Of Sg A Day But Normally More
Now You May Think That I Suck But I Was Bad Back In The Day Im Good These Daysish Take A Look At This Video
Declined

tenniskid123

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: tenniskid123
Skype (Must Have): tenniskid1234
Continent (Region): US time zone EST
Wins: 230/2130 (ikr bad ratio) and like 50-60 on my Alt
Maps good at?: teweran sg2, moon base, turbulence, Alaskan village, sg4, demons breeze, zone 85, Icarus
Maps bad at?: teweran 1, draccyrus, haruka, sg highway cuz everyone goes my route, sg1-3
PvP Strengths: bow spam/lockdowns, fns placement, combos
PvP Weaknesses: rod is semi decent, lag, patience
Why should be accept you?: i hope to help your clan in clan battles and scrims. I also woul like to be a part of your community

Ergjus

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:Ergjuswarrior
Skype (Must Have): Ergjus.karamani
Continent (Region):North America
Wins:131 out of 640
Maps good at?: terbulence, demons breeze, breeze 1and 2. sg4, icuras, zone85, and highway
Maps bad at?:solar frost
PvP Strengths: sword, bow, and fns
PvP Weaknesses: bow spam
Why should be accept you?: I will be active everyday and get a long with everyone while im doing that i will put in effort to bring this clan to the very top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci